1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my girl learning how to skateboard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pittfallin, Feb 13, 2007.

1. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

appearently she didnt catch the drift...

Attached Files:

2. Attila

Attila Guest

smart dog. She wants a 4 wheeler. Hell with a board with little stiff wheels. lol get that girl a Grizzly.

3. LOL pretty cute there!

4. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Too funny!!!

5. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

youre right we shouldent half ass it....lol

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Yup no point in half stepping.

7. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

LOL. She's so cute!...Legend tries to skateboard or take off it with it..He bites the front of it while he's running with his front feet on the skateboard and his back feet off. lol

8. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

you know what, why stop there?...next pics you see she'll be driving my car...lol

9. Suki

Suki Guest

LOL! :)
    that's cute!

10. Ha! What a good girl!

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

50 (The Watcher) beat ya to it, I remember he had a pic of a dog named "Golddigger" driving his Caddy. LOL I don't know if its in the gallery yet or not ;)

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Your going to have to top the caddy. How about a monster truck. lol

13. Cute pics!!

14. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

i want to get a wider skateboard and keep trying....it might be a good way to show how smart these dogs can be. they got that one bulldog that got famous from skateboarding right?? maybe i can do the same with my dog and get some positive press on the breed

15. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

yeah, like "bigfoot"....or a maybe ill get her to drive a tractor and do some farm work..lol