1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

*** my gyp***

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Enzo Peniro, Jun 13, 2010.

1. PED325519 SHE IS SHOWING TO HAV DRIVE AND SEEMS TO B HEADING N RITE DIRECTION. 1ST WAT DO U THINK OF HER PED"TOP TO BOTTOM"? ALL OPINONS WELCOME, I NEED THE INSIGHT! IF SHE PANS OUT, WAT TO BAK HER 2? I DONT WANT ANY MORE BOOMER? THANKS:confused:

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

How old is she?

3. 8m, not really woRried bout breeding her jus would like some sound advice from sum good dm, thanx!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I got one seven months, just give it time.

5. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Two Face is a definietely a nice looking dog, when he came to my house for a visit i was shocked, his photos do him no justice. I hear very good things about Dragon Lady, good luck with your pup, i hope she works out for ya.

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

can someone post the ped? You might get more input..

7. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

very nice and you have different RB strains so its not to tight. If he is a gamer i would prob go towards the rbj and find a dog that can add what u are lacking in. Maybe some buck or hollingsworth if not rbj

9. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

back her to something that will gain in what she lacks. shouldnt need opinions, you know your own dog.

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

That might be true brindle, but I like DP's idea.

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Your best bet would be to breed to this stud if she works out. The same guys who own Dragon Lady have access to him, he"s about 5yrs old now, so if he's around when your pup is all grown up, i'd go that route before crossing the blood even more. Red Bones was a good producer, you wont go wrong tighten up on Dragon Lady's top side. JMO
    [​IMG]

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

ped please, sparked my interest

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

He'd be at least seven if all goes well for the OP.

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

click the photo for the pedigree. Well i forgot that he has the jeep/lonzo in there, but if you can breed to anything proven off Redbones or Crew's Rocky, you should get good results.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  15. thanks for input I appreciate ur time and insight