1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My little guy is growing up.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PurePit19, Jan 22, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I cant believe he's gotten so big!

[​IMG] 2 days old
    [​IMG] 3 months
    [​IMG] 4 months

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
  2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Good lookin little guy

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

[​IMG] 6 months
    [​IMG] 8 months
    [​IMG] 10 months ( present day)

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thank You.

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Oh you werent done. Hows he bred?

6. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

7. Jelet

Jelet Banned

[​IMG]
    looking good

8. act284

act284 Big Dog

love the patches of orange/brown i see...would that be considered a seal color dog?

9. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

great looking dog good luck with him

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Its a called a couple things i always just said black brindle.

11. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

He is lookin Good man... he and Roxy look alot alot in this pic.

Vic

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Looking good man, more and more like his daddy.
    Let me know when you repeat that breeding;)

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thanks for the compliments, he has shades of brindle on him but he's mostly black. So far his attitude is good, but because he's in the house so much, he lacks alittle enthusiasm when its time to work. But, i just started exercising with him so i'm sure he'll come around.:)

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

He has his fathers eyes and smarts, so hopefully he turns out as good as his father. i will repeat the breeding after all the pups from the first litter are completely judged. But i doubt i'll let anymore pups leave my yard, i let 2 go from the first litter and i regret it 110%.

15. Hes lookin good....Its funny how I couldnt wait for my dog to grow up to see what hed look like and how big he'd get. but once he got bigI missed my cute puppy. gotta stop and appreciate the puppy years :). can't see it too well in some of the picks but like they said above thats a beautiful orange color

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010