1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My mutt Camo's photo journal - Pic heavy

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by DickyT, Jun 20, 2014.

1. DickyT

DickyT Pup

Camo's story:

He was born on Pearl Harbor day then abandoned by some hog hunters at a local pit bull rescue at one week old because he was the runt of the litter. His sire was a bulldog and his dam a catahoula.

My neighbor who is an avid dog foster home knew I was looking for a bulldog in need of a home to adopt, so he put me in touch with the rescue, I took the family down to see the dog. We all sat down on the floor when they brought him in and he immediately made a B line for me, curled up in my lap and licked my fingers. That settled that, the little 5 week old skinny pup had a home. He is 6.5 months now, and while he may not be a well bred papered dog, I am enjoying him more than any dog I have had prior. His intelligence, energy, and drive are phenomenal. He will make a great highly energetic and active house dog!

Here are a few pics from day one to now:

Skinny lil mutt @ 5 weeks old:
    [​IMG]

My boy and him getting to know each other:
    [​IMG]

5.5 weeks old trying to stay warm:
    [​IMG]

7 weeks old, starting to fill in a bit!
    [​IMG]

8 weeks, no longer skin and bones, and legally adopted!
    [​IMG]

9 weeks old beggin' for what I had on the grill.
    [​IMG]

11 weeks old with a lil flirt pole fun!
    [​IMG]

3 months old, catching some rays in the morning sun:
    [​IMG]

5 Months old:
    [​IMG]

6.5 Months old (this week) and a very happy healthy lil pup!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yesterday doing his best Superman impression:
    [​IMG]

2. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Camo looks great!!! You're doing a wonderful job sir.

3. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

looks like a happy dog.