1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new ofrn pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I sold 3 pups and 1 prospect ever from those Hemphill line of dogs 35+ years and over the last 25 years all I heard and read is hating and BS. Not because of the dogs themselves but how they were bred.
    Fools can state what ever they want about the quality of other peoples' dogs they went into. But if they truly believe that then they would have went after that easy money.

One other thing and being around the sport, oh don't think I letting the cat out of the bag, 10th Circuit Court already deem me as expect on the subject back in 07, Without mouth you don't have a pit dog.
    As one who owned Eli dogs, I do consider them the gold standard on mouth. If your stock can't stand up to it for 30 and still even or ahead, keep your money in you pocket.
    I've known this 40+ years ago or so, this is why Red Devil (the Eli) of the OFRN strain.
    This is also why when Frank Creed died, half his yard went to his old friend Floyd.

2. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...seen a few GOOD ONE'S CB....IE:BREED TO STAFF'S/ETC....BUT THEY ARE JUS A FREAK AND SEEM TO FIZZLE OUT

3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

One last thing, in all those years I have never met a person showing their dog who didn't think their dog could win or they would have paid the forfeit and went home.
    If the money was down, it was on, who questions the quality of the opponents dog or the person who owns or handles it?

Proof is in the Performance.

4. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Are you for real? :lol: at your post...
    M. Wilder isn't Jake Wilder. I believe he has now passed as well his old partner Mike Gregory aka The Tennessean in Kamikaze Kennel.
    M. Wilder is no relation to Jake.

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

BTW not the same Woods who had Hemphill/Wider dogs. And no neither was Dr. Kinsey Wood's dogs. :lol:

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yea if your breeding dogs to look good and maybe go let the judges look at them then no problem going that direction. But for competition purposes I wouldn't breed to a titled show dog.... Unless of course that every so often dual titled dog lol

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

My old friend Mr. Bill has a new book out, haven't read it yet. As you all know from the shows of Ch. Gambler and owning so many great dogs who he is.
    Well anyway, he is the person who told Greg to tell me to enter him in conformation shows because he was older and retired for the most part.
    Well I guess he knew what he talking about and looking at. :)

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...one dual titled ....but as said they faded a-way....not a direction to go these days...lol.....but they pop up time to time....as we all said,,sometime's good dog's are were ya find them....lol........

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I agree good ones can come from these type breedings. Depends on who bred them..and why. The offspring and what's done with them is what matters ..imo

10. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

11. bosboy

bosboy Pup

lol. Even I knew that. Just when you thought you was talking to the worse......lol

12. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

13. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

14. bosboy

bosboy Pup

15. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol he trying to help tho!!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

At this point he's reaching far for anything lol ...

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao I'm just surprised it wasn't a stoney dog lmao

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...mmmm////.....so about this pup......lol....lol...

20. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned