1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new ofrn pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

nc style crack me up. not as much as beenthere though lmfao

2. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Dude why are posting am staff pedigree's? Nobody here cares about those dogs. There are performance dogs bred to perform and there are show dogs bred for looks. The dogs you're posting peds of are NOT dogs bred to perform on any level so I'm not sure what your trying to prove here give it up already.

3. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

The topic is crossing show blood with game blood I wld never do it but some have and that there choice . The blood has some game hounds when you look threw the peds maybe not much . The Zelda-Roo dog is but 75% game with bout 25% show blood is that not the topic? Some one has made a ch with the razor edge blood and some winners with a smart or lucky cross how ever you want to judge it! I just put up a few peds on topic . Or tried to anyway!

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

That's not the topic the op was showing off his dog and then stared talking about crossing performance stock into his dog who is bred for show to some how turn out performance animals out of a line of non performance animals because he didn't like the top side of the pedigree now you tell me what kind of sense that makes ?? Dog men competing on a serious level do not use razor edge dogs or show dogs they breed and show proven performers and producers. This is not rocket science I don't care what Jo blow did fast lane dogs come from performance bred animals not freaking amstaffs and bullies. What you're suggesting is a so called possibility is highly insulting to game dogs and those dog men breeding to preserve the apbt in its truest form. Show dogs have nothing to offer a performance line of animals and vice versa people trying to breed animals that way are idiots trying to peddle curs plain and simple they are not breeding bulldogs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
  5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

He doesn't know any better Sadie i'd bet my last dollar he crosses his blues with the Golden Head dogs lol. Yis Ole Man

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Well spoken Sadie. And I agree 100% with rage lol.

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Y'all get way too riled up

8. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Lol internet is serious Naus!!! Folks loose they mind sometimes makes my time go by when bored. Yis Ole Man

9. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Its only insulting when a know it all performance line loses to a so called show line and if you never seen it happen or heard of it before then u need to get out more! Proving u wrong means nothing to me a know there are many- many types of performance bulldogs and crosses and u or no one else has the say all on who or what a real Dogman is!!!

10. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Making dumb bets like that will keep u broke and bored for the rest of your life can't u read a ped ! Lol

11. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Right !!! I am gone y'all have a good night

12. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Sorry 1 last thing my boy had a pitbull chow cross that at one time cld not be beat now when it was time to collect you think he cared if know it alls said that not a 100% bulldog ! I will let y'all answer that now I am gone good night.

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Man you sound stupid as hell....goodnight

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

"Sounding stupid" is a compliment to how that sounded.

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

:lol: Sure he did......

16. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Your just loving the attention aren't you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Real you show how much of a bark yard peddler you are. I'll stay broke as I have never been into the dogs for money period, the things you say just show the type of individuals and the caliber of dogs you are around. Have freaks popped up here and there of course but its 1 in a 1,000,000 odds, any fool trying to do a sporting activities with a show bred/AM Staff is wasting their time and have no clue period.But hey what someone does is their business but next time you post atleast have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Yis Ole Man

18. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Just because you see a Ch in front of a dogs name on peds online does not mean it's a [] Ch. People with show dogs post their conformation champions on peds online as well

19. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

Backyard bred dogs and fastlane dogs aren't even comparable. You can't count backyard rolls when talking about fastlane comp

20. NC STYLE

NC STYLE Banned

Well he counted his $$$$:) back yard ,garage , field etc!!! And just because you don't see a ch 1xw etc on Feds online don't mean the dogs not!