1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new ofrn pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. bosboy

bosboy Pup

yeah it's crazy how people talk.half the time they don't know just repeat what they hear.me I like both lines my pups dam is awesome ironline stock. And the sire well him and his sire are very capable of being all around accomplished!!! bulldogs.

2. bosboy

bosboy Pup

3. bosboy

bosboy Pup

that should get the ironline lovers all tingly inside. How foreal am I about ofrn now Jeff lol.....jk

4. bosboy

bosboy Pup

Ch.dutchess would you say she is 3/4 red devil 1/4 eli/zebo or what....

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thier is plenty of OFRN In the Bolio,tombstone dogs..everything is there !

6. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

your an idiot period......

7. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Lol.....

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

8. bosboy

bosboy Pup

please be talking to me....... And at least be able to explain why I'm one please

9. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Read your last 3 post and if you can't figure it out you have no purpose owning dogs. Your simply in it for the ped. If you would of done your homework before you bought your hound you simply would have gone with what ever we chose.
    If your in it for just a pet then who gives a fuck. Don't buy another to breed just for the ped. This very thread will come back to haunt you in a few years.
    The cat is out the bag with your intentions, to make a buck.

10. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! This is the real Danger posting and I want to be very clear!

It's not about being a keyboard warrior or a I.K. fan it's always about history and production. I wasn't going to say anything but the truth needs to be told. The top half of that pedigree is garbage from a competitive standpoint!

Wilder's Apache was nothing more nothing less than a roll dog. He didn't have the tools to ruin a pup or young prospect and he never produced a match dog let alone a winning match dog.

Parker's Beaulah was a wall jumping cur! Pritt's traded two pups for her after she jumped the pit in her only match in under 10 minutes! Beaulah never produced a match dog let alone a winning match dog.

Hoss (Apache/Beaulah) was a cold big dog, never produced a match dog let alone a winning match dog.

Vega's Heck couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight and that came directly from R. Mitchell's mouth in several phone conversations. Robert stopped working with that segment of OFRN dogs because they weren't competitive and has Black Angel dogs now. Heck never produced a match dog let alone a winning match dog.

Tulsa Red at one time was owned by I.M. and as I.M. has said many times in public and in private he had no tools and was a cur! Red never produced a match dog and never produced a winning match dog.

Mfern2004 I understand the emotional attachment to the son of Zapata you own but Zapata has never produced a match dog let alone a winning match dog. As a matter of fact you can't find a Hemphill/Wilder dog alive that has produced a match dog let alone a winning match dog today.

Do you think it's a secret or mystery 25+ year OFRN breeders like Morgan has never produced a winner? Do you think it's a secret Bill Trumpler posted on his board posted that you would be lucky out of 100 Hemphill/Wilder dogs to get 3 that could make it to the box? Off the bat that's a 97% failure rate, could be higher because the remaining three still hadn't won! Bill Trumpler bred OFRN dogs for over 20+ years. On his board he also posted he sold OFRN dogs to make money to basically feed, for dog houses and license his Midnight Cowboy dogs!

As far as this breeding goes I already know what I.M. said about it, to put it mildly he wasn't pleased. That breeding did nothing to strengthen his dogs but decreased the quality of his dogs! Once you add shit to chicken salad it's no longer chicken salad!

11. bosboy

bosboy Pup

WTH..... Are you talking about?????? If I did my homework I would of chose what? Only in it for the ped where. Did you get that idea dude you may have wrote a check you can't cash

12. bosboy

bosboy Pup

crazy horse, I all ready know how you and lm feel about the top of my pup. Like I said in other posts in also am getting a male, ironline blood. There was no need for me to ask I.m something I knew the answer to. I also know about heck, hoss bulahs son. Just because I have this female didn't mean I'm base my yard off it I also stated in other post I would like to own one for my self to see how I like the blood not saying any side is wrong or right. Nothing like knowing for your self. Lol I did ask I.m about a sister brother breeding offsome ironline stock. But there were no cross in that breeding .

13. bosboy

bosboy Pup

so 87 buick, who buys pups to peddel of blood not to many want think about ill wait....................

14. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

What ever you got to tell yourself clown. You got butt hurt because of your females top. what ever enjoy your beautiful looking pup. Because thats all them hounds are beautiful looking.

15. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Kennel Blindness...

16. bosboy

bosboy Pup

look man, I love it when people mouths are to big.for no reson 87 Buick I'm still waiting....... Me finding out how I like something doesn't mean in kennl blind it means when in four find out I don't jump on ban wagons.......i like ironline dogs and many other lines.don't mean I in it for the peds or money.if my female don't turn out....... And a butiful bulldog is all she turn out to be welll...... I got my moneys with so I'm fine with owning a fine looking price of history. Lol can't be afraid to make choices good or bad thts life. Peddlers jump on ban wagons.i like the facts and the fact is stacking aginst me which already was known. But like they say if you scared go to church...

17. bosboy

bosboy Pup

when in doubt find out

18. bosboy

bosboy Pup

but anyway, ironline stock is what I'm digging,when bred straight or stands on it's own. This is already understood by many. I'm looking to breed a cross that works and breed my line on that what turns out. Not and I repeat not saying it needs to be but its what I want to see. So what's wrong with that???? To me line breeding somone else line and call it mine is not what I'm aiming to do . Find good proven stock (ironline) check.already in motion,find other blood tht cross well with that stoc,(working on it now) breed within that you have after that. That's how I see it atleast I had a plans which is more than what I can say for alot. Jmo tough I know. Nothing.

19. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Once again this is Danger. You are getting this twisted, there are no feelings involved just facts. I took the emotional factor out and kept it to winning and production. The reason why I kept it that way is to show it isn't about choosing a side, like or dislike like for a particular line or breeder but about winning and production.

Now bosboy you might be new to this or maybe not. Since the beginning of game dogs there have been only a handful of prepotent producers ever. Doesn't matter if the sire is 100% bulldog he's gonna throw the average of what he is…that pedigree and the breeders who make up that pedigree. Bosboy here is the mistake your making because you don't know history and by the way you are talking you don't know history. Now from a competitive standpoint you can group all the breeders on that top side together and they still don't come close to what I.M. has accomplished not even a 1/10th! The reason why is real easy…1. Breeder and 2. Quality of dogs used!

Like you said you would like to find out for yourself which is fine. The problem or the question you might need to ask yourself is am I qualified to know the answer? Now I understand I.M.'s point of view because when that dog doesn't make the cut from a competitive standpoint the fingers will be pointing his way! When in all reality the fingers should be pointing to the side of the pedigree where there are no winners and breeders who have no record of winning! Wouldn't that be fair?

20. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Good post.