1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new ofrn pup

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bosboy, Apr 11, 2014.

1. bosboy

bosboy Pup

and last but not least 87, dude look im real enough to say stupid shit does upset me, if you knew my intetions you wouldn't say stupid things,1st. You don't know if this was my first choice.all you know is i have this pup and i would breed it if it turned out.2nd how do you know im not waiting on anything else. Or do you know who i dont and do know. like i said it was worth me finding out how. You basically called me a peddler,that would touch anyone who are foreal about bulldogs, in any subjects mentioned.bottom line saving alot of typing.you dont know wth you are talking about, when it comes to me atleast.jumping to judge early is dangerous, i hope you dont breed the same way. but nah not mad at you just your stupid ass comment.

2. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Anyone in their right mind who is "foreal" about bulldogs should know the dogs bred in your pups top side aren't "foreal"
    In other words they are curs at best so save yourself a lot of time and heartbreak and spay that bitch pup and don't ever let her start up. Keep her for a pet, to ask her to do a job she wasn't bred for isn't just stupid, it's cruel.

3. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Well Said. Very similar to what I said before. No serious person would have made that breeding because of the top half.

Bosboy, it may sound harsh but some members are telling you how it is. They aren't going to sugar coat it for you.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well its obvious to say that if they were breeding for performance, they aren't breeding for performance most here are looking for

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I know who both those kennels are..I don't know them personally but know who they are.Bosboy not saying u got took in ,u either didn't know or u did know and decided to get one because the price was right .. But like I said weight pull,conformation is always a option.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Them 2 are kennel partners now Heart of Bama pits and Bama line pits...not anything I'm interested in ..But I never saw anything from them so I will be polite lol.

7. bosboy

bosboy Pup

wtf, first bamaman, I do know these breeders. They are not partners.......they have very different breeding believe. I've known bamaline for years.and once again for those who might have A.D.D or something idk. For what I gave for her is worth to find out what's the fuss. Nowhere did I say none of the said about top of pup was not true

8. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014
  9. bosboy

bosboy Pup

what was said was If she turned out.i would breed her to what im hoping to get if it works out.and of course if he turns out this goes with out being Said believe half of what you see and lesser of what you hear.YOU DONT KNOW MY MEANS, thank you for keeping it 100%. I guess

10. bosboy

bosboy Pup

I don't have any candy lil guy. Now runalong and play. Really.......

11. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

12. bosboy

bosboy Pup

Really.............

13. bosboy

bosboy Pup

14. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Lol!.....

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

And the shit begins to fly,I'll be in the corner smoking a joint.... Let me know when the scratching starts.......

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. bosboy

bosboy Pup

nooooo. Don't run off with it pass......

17. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

He'll I'm just chillin n having fun at this clowns expense.

18. bosboy

bosboy Pup

that's cool.

19. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

These were Midwest dogs like from my friend the late Bill Pritts. How would a guy from Southern CA. -Mike Page aka Mark Mallard know anything about these dogs?
    Flametree didn't have these dogs back then so how would they know? Mike knows nothing of these dogs besides laid eyes on them like Apache who I watch be showed at the ADBA shows in the Midwest.
    Some make nice conformation dogs as Z. For many years I personally know, as well Bill Trumpler and others will tell you, (Bill was House of Bull South, Tim Shay long out of dogs was House Bull North) Tim became partners with Rum Crooks who I help get started into dogs, you might know both them better as the Can/Am Boys) anyway they didn't make nice house pets because of their temperament.
    I hope and think most are at least being culled for this.
    Though from time to time they still produce, as in the letter I post on a litter mate to one of Flametree's dogs.
    I haven't kept up on ADBA business to much but has this line ever produced any weight pull Aces.
    I know some of the blood is close to being title with OFRNR as Mill Master.

20. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog