1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my new pups

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by crazycooter, Jun 19, 2009.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

3 weeks old 1 female and 2 males
    male # 1 [​IMG]

male #2 [​IMG]

female [​IMG]

all 3 pups [​IMG]

happy mother [​IMG]

male [​IMG]

male [​IMG]

female[​IMG]

and this is an older pic of mom and dad

[​IMG]

2. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

nice looking pups. they look big what are you feeding them miracle grow? lol j/k congratulations.

3. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

nice dogs I love the male, he looks like he is built like a tank!:)

4. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

nope they get mommas milk and thats all.

yeah dadis a big boy always has been when i got him and his brother i named them fatboy and slim because of how big he was

5. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

this is fat boy and slim fat boy aka daddy is in the background thats his brother slim sniffing the car

[​IMG]

6. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

polar opposites. i had the same thing happen with one of my litters. one of the males is already bigger than his parents were. the dam was 28lbs. the sire was 30. the pups are almost a year old. 1 of the males is already bigger than his parents (31 lbs) the other 2 are normal sized (25lbs.) it's crazy how that happens sometimes.

7. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i am still trying to wrap my head around the colors. the pups are just about all black and white. But look at mom and dad and the grand parents arent black either lol

8. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

So your sending that female down to me, right? ;) lol
    They are looking great!:D

9. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

sure i will bring her out in aug when i come ;)

10. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Sounds like a deal, that is what I was charging for room and board anyway;) lol
    I like how in the pictures there white patches on the head go from small to big, too cute!

11. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i didn't even notice that about the white marks lol

12. rattler

rattler Pup

nice pups parents r bad ass 2 :D:D