1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my pets

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by 12 gauge, May 31, 2010.

1. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

2. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

beauutiifulll~

3. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Like the first pic. They look good

4. madboy

madboy Big Dog

Got to hand it to ya! you got some hot stuff...........wicked little devils;)

5. Man both are gorgeous hard bodied staffs 12 Gauge. Whats the height/weight on the black one?

6. nasher

nasher Big Dog

you know which fav is mine ;) both great looking dogs

7. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

they good lookers.love rhat first pic.

8. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

I have this descent canon camera but i suck at taking pics nomatter what i do, but I think these are the better ones i've ever taken, one time deal as i dont think it would happen again ever :D. thanks for the comments, doing my best to keep them healthy and fit.

9. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

they look nice, mister :)

10. maxwell

maxwell Pup

first pic is a belter.. you mind sharing the ped. ?

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

2nd pic up from bottom i like look of......:)

12. maxwell

maxwell Pup

yup nice pic pepper looks a nice rangy dog... puts me in mind of a dog but fucked if i can remember think it was a Flynn bred

13. maxwell

maxwell Pup

ahh i rememer lol Springview's Rhonda

14. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Always nice to see Blake ;)
    looking forward on how your new pup is going to be mate.

15. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

thank you all for the comments. the boy's 1/2 stockade, cradbury, havoc thru jan's boy and other sparpit staffords, benica boy, brindle mad max

R. man i cant wait any longer this waiting period is killing me bud, but well worth it

16. UAYEB

UAYEB Big Dog

really nice dogs !!

17. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog