1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

my sbt at 13 weeks

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by fonzy, Feb 12, 2013.

1. fonzy

fonzy Pup

she seems to be getting taller and taller lol, she eats loads but dont seem to put any real weight on, but then she dont stop moveing either
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and one of my french bulldog showing of his new collar, not that he looks to impressed with it lol
    [​IMG]

2. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Looking good.

3. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ha ha that bulldog made me laugh he's like that's way to Heavy mannn !!! Lol

Peanut is looking good mate don't worry she will fill out they seen to grow up first she is mega tall thou lol

4. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

Well put together pup. She looks like she will fill naturally with time.

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

good looking pup!

6. fonzy

fonzy Pup

cheers lads,
    yes she cool, my last staffy was exactly the same, she's overtaken and looking down on the bulldog already lol
    she's 12" to withers so yes she should be nice and leggy
    hows bracon doing?

7. efcpeter

efcpeter Pup

She's a beutifull pup you've got, looks like she is going to be a big girl.

8. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

He's ok fonzzy keeping my sister busy lol

Not as tall as peanut but wider I think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Alright Micketq looking good mate , i see there turning out just fine you have a few crackers there mate keep up the good work .

10. fonzy

fonzy Pup

he's looking good micky, yes, peanut is looking a bit taller, and she was the smallest you can never tell i suppose, he is looking strong and well put together, what is your sis feeding him on at the mo,
    i cant wait for her head to grow so she cant get through the gate onto the decking and do her thing on the back door step, all the garden and she chooses the step lol

11. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

Ha ha ha it's nice and close fit you to pick up she is thinking if you lol

Still on the fish4dogs mate what's peanut on mate

12. Supernaturalist

Supernaturalist Big Dog

Where did you get the collar on the Frenchie, I like it!

13. fonzy

fonzy Pup

i have her on james wellbelloved at the moment as we ran out of the fish for you and didnt realize to late,
    got the other 2 on gain 28, only first couple of days so i will see how they get on with that

supernaturalist,
    i got the collar from a site called strong stuff in england, well impressed with his stuff and very quick turn around as well,