1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

My SBT

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Preben W, Apr 27, 2012.

1. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

Of course

[​IMG]

2. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

3. Preben W

Preben W Pup

Great pictures :) What do they do to them afterwards, eats them or just rip them apart? When I was in south eastern spain in august I wished I had my sbt with him, it was rabbits everywhere, and he got a lot of hunting instinct. The only thing he normally finds in the mountains that is not too fast is lemmings, he has chased roe deer but they are to fast, and one time we found a badger and he went crazy, he did everything he could to get at it, but he was on a leash (this was in the city at night)

4. ultimathule

ultimathule Big Dog

They will eat the rabbit. Tho the girls will kill for the thrill and move on sometimes

Nothing to really test them on where I live,but is good for keeping them switched on and in shape

5. david63

david63 CH Dog

I enjoyed looking at those pictures.

6. Preben W

Preben W Pup

I understand. Here we have animals that would really test them like badgers, lynx and wolverines, but it is illegal, and I also would not put my dog trough a male lynx or a large male wolverine. So I really wished we had a animal like the rabbit that he could hunt for keeping him in shape. We have the hare, but they are not easy to find and much faster than wild rabbits.

7. Preben W

Preben W Pup

Also the wolverine and lynx sadly are endangered, and I really think we should keep them in our ecosystem.

8. bip

bip Pup

When are the pics of Theo in good Shape coming?:P

9. Preben W

Preben W Pup

Probably not at christmas :P but hopefully long before Kenzo's good shape pictures comes, which is when exactly? Probably not after christmas either ;P

10. BeninoKnl

BeninoKnl Banned

Skönt att se lite skandinaviskt folk på denna bräda, vacker hund du har där.

"Nice to c some Scandinavian People on the board, Nice dog u got there"

11. jacko

jacko CH Dog

if were doing mountain pics ..[​IMG]

12. jacko

jacko CH Dog

[​IMG]

13. bip

bip Pup

They are out now;)

14. blackcloud

blackcloud Big Dog