1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

MY STYLE OF PITBULL (Round 2)...LOL

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BloodPressure, Aug 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CB

CB CH Dog

Oh im not just trying to get on you but you will get some people on here asking some really dubm question. But you do have very nice dogs and you represent the cousin of the Pit bull's (AmStaff) in a very good way keep it up.

2. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

I think she is a really nice looking Staff.A couple extra pounds,yeah,but still beautiful.At least it shows you are taking good care of her.I've seen some people post pics that could use some TLC.

3. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

She is definitly a good looking dog.

4. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

If your happy with the dog then thats all that counts !!!

Take however about 10 maybe even 15 lbs of that dog and she be healthier and happier for you to enjoy !!

5. MoonStr80

MoonStr80 Pup

Your dogs are aborable :D

6. thablacksheep

thablacksheep Big Dog

LMAO.... This most be one hell of a site. Within the past couple of days it seems as if the same topics keep poppin up; game staff, my style of a pit (round 2 at that) outkast kennel... THIS IS GAME DOGS.COM I have absolutely no problems with what anyone else does in their backyard, but you would never see folks of the game dog community on one of those bully boards trying to stir up some kind of debate. If you feel as if you have a good lookin dog then great for you. I dont see the reason for wanting a second opinion from those that could really care less about how a dog looks, especially one that hasnt done anything as far as competing goes. That's why you have the gallery available to you. If you want to know what people thinks about your dogs, post a pic so people can respond. I'm assuming that were all adult here so please dont get offended by my honesty. I want to know what's going on in the game dog community. What's up misterdogman, crossfire, bubba, marty, and others that have some knowledge to share. In a minute your going to see a whole lot more razor's edge, gotti, and all the others representing game-dogs.com, just like they seem to believe that they're dogs are the true APBT.

7. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

WOW, couldnt have said it better myself...Grrr.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

I just stay out of them, as long as it dont get out of hand :)

9. What up. I here what you are saying. I'm not looking for any 2nd opinions. I know my dogs are nice. Just like to show others. Gamedog owners or bully owners. The fact is that this dig is a part of the pitbull family. May not be pure but like someone else on here said "cousin". Anyways. I see that you live in the steel city. Well im moving there next month. If you have any game dogs I would love to come and see them. Like I mentioned before, gamedogs are my first love. I know you may not like my dogs but you are more than welcome to see them as well. Might not be your cup of tea but you may like them for what they are.

10. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

Why are your "style" of dog's extremely fat? The dog posted had a roll of fat over her shoulder blades.

11. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

She is a pretty color and has a nice head.

Oh and BTW When I first came on this site before I even noticed it was game-dog.com all I saw was Pit Bull Forums. So I thought cool a place I can talk about my dogs, not darn these are all gamers they are gonna put me down because my dogs aren't game. So if non-gamers aren't welcome does anyone know a forum for pet Pits or Pits in training. I like it here but not if everyone is gonna pick on everyone including me because their Pits aren't game.

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

If you want to curr out go ahead, you can make your way over to pitbullforum.com if you would like, lots of ''petbull'' owners there. However I recommend you stick around and try to learn as much as you can because this is honestly the most informative one-stop-shop for pitbull info. Have a good day.

13. pitluva

pitluva Pup

She's very nice. I like her. What are her bloodlines?

14. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Man are we on a roll.....:D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2005
  15. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

16. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

Well i decided tonight to have a change of heart. my new style of pit bull is now a doberman lookinn dog. you think the adba will register my pups if the momma was a full blood pit bull even though the daddy looks doberman?
    maybe the CKC? or the IBDR? AADR? surely if i take a picture and they have big heads I can get me some of dem dere papers.

Of course I'm joking. I had to come back and edit this because some poor soul thought I was being serious. LOL :)

17. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

hey, i have game dogs. My doggies play games. We play hide and seek, and fetch the piggies. Does this mean I have game dogs too? Once my pit bull even pretended he was drunk uncle Earl and drank from the toilet. Yep, I got me sum a dem game dogs.

I know this seems a bit silly, but so does this continual badgering. I've been on here long enough to know how most everyone feels our game dogs. I feel the same way. We need to keep them pure as our forerunners. I have some wonderful game dogs, I also have a couple mutts that are staff/pit bull cross that the ADBA registered. Why do I have them? Well, because my wife likes em. Enough said! They are as beautiful as Bloodpressures dog I think, but, I know what they are, They are no where near what my Alligator, Gr Ch Lukane, Turtlebuster and C. Allen blood is. They are crosses and as long as I know the difference I think that is sufficient. We need to learn how to help teach others the difference without all the B.S. and constant badgering, it gets old after a while. :)

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

We're not making fun of you because your "pit" isn't game, we're giving you a hard time (as we do everyone, even ourselves from time to time) because your dog is NOT an American Pit Bull Terrier. These pictures in particular depict dogs that are 120% pure AmStaff. But "AmStaff" just isn't cool enough for people to say nor does that word bring about the reputation or ego that one hopes to gain by claiming he owns a "pit" so that's why some will keep on calling their dogs "pits" or "pit bulls". When y'all start calling your dogs by correct breed name (AmStaff, Am. Bulldogs, Bandogges, etc), then we will give you a warm welcome, congratulations, & the "respect" you desrve. But as long as you (& I use this term loosely) would rather have the respect, ego, & cool feeling that claiming you own a "pit" brings you, the breed will go to shit (even more so if you can imagine that), the general public & media will continue to have field day with the breeds involved, & the rest of us will suffer because of it.

AND IF ANYONE OWNS A DOG BECAUSE OF THE "STATUS" IT BRINGS TO YOU, THEN PLEASE DO SOCIETY A FAVOR & GO AHEAD & TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE GENE POOL! PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN TRASH & DESERVE THE FATE OF ALL TRASH.

19. jawbones

jawbones Top Dog

AND IF ANYONE OWNS A DOG BECAUSE OF THE "STATUS" IT BRINGS TO YOU, THEN PLEASE DO SOCIETY A FAVOR & GO AHEAD & TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE GENE POOL! PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN TRASH & DESERVE THE FATE OF ALL TRASH.[/QUOTE]

Wowsa!!! :eek: Yeah!:cool: What she said!

20. I could ask you why your dog looks deprived of food but i dont. I could ask you why your dog looks like it needs to be on that show Animal Cops but i dont. I could also ask you why your pit reminds me of Paris Hilton but i dont. All im saying is that there are better ways to ask questions like the one you asked. Some of the othere members on here mentioned that she looked a lil overweight but they did it in a respectful maner. Respect for others, thats not all that bad to learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.