1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Myspace???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SLICK WILLIE, Dec 4, 2007.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

My wife and kids talked me into it so if any of you Myspacer's want to add me as a friend and stuff it would be great. I think I'll add some sort of video of the dogs a bit later. You will be looking at Frisco and Frisco crosses in my photos as I add them. Thanks

Myspace id: Frank_Incognito

2. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

if this don't work just email me and i'll send you my name!

More dogs listed on my website http://incognitokennels.info

3. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Yeah, i am fairly new to myspace myself. The whole family has been on it for years. I was the last one, until they finally converted me. You should add the link to your myspace.....in your signature area.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

5. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

6. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

just sent u a friend request willie
    YIS

7. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Thanks all, I will add you all later today! Cant use myspace at Work.

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Me too, I just sent you a friend request!!!!

9. Suki

Suki Guest

sent you one too.

took me awhile to join it, too, and after some "pressure" from a few friends, i did, and am glad!
    welcome to "the space"!!! :D

myspace.com/suki9259

10. morgan

morgan Pup

11. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

I sent those of you not on my friends list requests :)

12. Marty

Marty Guest

I sent a request ;)

13. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Could you send me request also. I tried to add you but it asked for info and stuff.

14. Marty

Marty Guest

Done deal :)

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

16. Hardhead

Hardhead Big Dog

17. laurenmichelle

laurenmichelle Big Dog

I just sent you one too.

18. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the myspace friend adds and I have tried to email most of you about how great the spaces look and represent the Breed! Seems that we are a stronger force than most expect as APBT owners. I look forward to meeting some of you at up coming shows in the future. Slick

19. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

hey slick what happened to ur myspace page, is it deleted or what

20. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Man I was fooling around with it the other night and somehow deleted my friends. Sorry bout that!!! I have to go back and add everyone again. I a big dumbo I guess!