1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need a breeding stand!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by El Mexicano, Jun 10, 2005.

1. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

does anybody have some plans on building a breeding stand or knows somebody that sell affordable breeding stands.

2. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

3. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Can someone give some infos on building breeding stand like the height of the stand etc.

Thanks

4. bubbagump

bubbagump Pup

this guy is a ripoff. this guy still owe's me my money.

5. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

wut u talkin about homie

6. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

I have friends who have done plenty of business with Big Thicket Kennels, and never had a problem. Always recieved their order in a timely manner, and always satisfied with the products.

7. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

if you want to breed a short bitch, you can get dirty and use a five gallon bucket if you can't spend the money right now i've done it before and had success

8. bubbagump

bubbagump Pup

this guy never sent my stuff to me that was worth $289.00 in stuff i ask my money back he still has not send my money back. may be the best way is to take action against this fool.:mad:

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

How long ago was this?

10. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

11. bubbagump

bubbagump Pup

FINALLY I GOT MY STUFF AFTER 8 MONTHS. DAMN THAT WAS ALONG TIME.

12. Traceygsu

Traceygsu Pup

did you ever find a affordable breeding stand! If so where did you find it

13. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

i had to get rid of that crazy female i needed the stand for so i never got it