1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need axles in north alabama!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by whiteyransom, Mar 11, 2007.

1. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

anybody in the are? i need at least three or four axles. all the salvage and junk yards are outta what i need. except one, who is charging waaaaay to much for one! so if anybody can help out,,i appreciate it!
    yis
    whitey

2. kgip2k

kgip2k Guest

Try checking with area racers, they might be able to help out.... Might check local area racetrack's websites and see if they have a message board. If they do, you can ask for wore out axles and probably get them either real cheap or free.

3. diva

diva CH Dog

I just bought 3 axles the other day for $5 each. PM me if you still need some and I'll tell you where I got mine ;)

4. vena

vena Pup

i just went to pick and pull yesterday and found a bunch just laying arouind. i've been told they normally cost 5-8 dollars but pick and pull charged me 24 each. Every one else i called wanted like 40 and up or said they gave all their scrap metal to an iron works company.

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

if you can't find any, you should just find some rebar. It works well for us.