1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

need feedback

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Txboy1, Oct 12, 2004.

1. Txboy1

Txboy1 Pup

I got two female pups about 15mo there litter mates,well I"am try to see if these two dog are going to turn out.They get along with each other,but not other animals,should i be concerned,i've never had dogs act this way,I useually have to keep them apart.

2. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

Thats why anyone new to this breed should always do their research before getting a lil bully. It's perfectly normal for an APBT to show aggression towards other dogs it's the result of century's of breeding for the pit. They should be fine as long as you keep them seperated. You should also invest in a pair of breaking sticks in case they ever get locked up.

3. this is so true

4. Txboy1

Txboy1 Pup

I think u guys misunderstood what i was asking,I was saying should I be concerned that they get along
    so well with eachother,does that mean anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2004
  5. Don't worry, they won't become lesbians. Every dog has their own personality, some will get along with their littermates and other dogs, some won't. There are littermates that don't get along with each other as well. Just be on your toes when you're walking them, controlling 2 animal aggressive dogs are more difficult than one.

6. lol, this guy

7. Marty

Marty Guest

It is possible they could become aggressive toward each other... just watch them closely...never leave them together when you are not there... hope this helps
    ;)

8. BDK

BDK oo7

15 months they are just puppies not lesbians not that there is anything wrong with lesbians cause im a lesbian thanks boondock

9. Txboy1

Txboy1 Pup

Thanks for the feedback.