1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help from show folks (dudly nose)

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by RedGoodbye, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

I've had my hands on Boogieman's dogs this past March and I must say, they were some DAMN FINE Bulldogs!!!

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Catchdog you are a loudmouth fake. You wanna be hardcore sooo bad. SooooSoooo Baaaaad... Insted you come off like a cunt. Im am perdy damn shure Boogieman is right about you being a poser......but ....say ...he's wrong??? In that case it would just further prove how dumb you are. I know plenty of Gamedog folks . NONE talk as freely (or stupidly) as you do on these boards. P.S. I know some folks who show the hell out of some dogs and will also gladly meet you to take youre money.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

LMAO @ photoshop
    Do you know how mutch Boogie travils? how many folks have seen his dogs personaly? that photoshop bullshit aint going to cut it Queerboy!

4. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Yeah let me tell you he REALLY photoshops his pics :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here are some pictures of HIS dogs that I took! I was at this show and had my hands all over Bronson and a few of his other dogs, and spoke with him a bit on what he puts into his conditioning and his dogs! And again I had my hands on Bronson and let me tell you that dog is NOTHING but SOLID muscle!!! He's a BEAST and is amazing to look at in person!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's a couple of his puppy Charlie Bronson!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. bjh

bjh Pup

lmfao...i love when somebody gets owned and others co sign..

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

well boogie I must admit I love your ukc dog he's truly an eye catcher ;) your other dogs are fine bulldogs nonetheless.

7. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

"Nose any color" in the ADBA. Also, you might want to try adding a couple teaspoons of good quality kelp/seaweed to the dog's diet daily. It can work, depending on how old the dog is and how pink the nose is. I've used it myself successfully, and I know folks that have also been successful in filling in dudley, light noses. It may not make a pink nose black, but it can certainly darken, fill in a lot of spots and make it less noticeable. It just takes time, patience and consistency,...like most things.

8. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

If it's still a pup, try a 1/4 teaspoon kelp/seaweed daily.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

nope i aint judging lol;)

10. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

i dont mean photoshopped dogs dummy, oh and the stnd does say albinism is a fault, so google dudley nose and lets see who is unintelligent and fake and all that jazz, point proven about messin with these folks, good luck

11. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

no thanks. im not hardcore either, just a hunter and pet lover, im glad you guys travel, hope you do well,...so is this the only registry you use? any private?lmao...thats right lmao,if u kno u kno.doubt it

12. Here we go with more pretending. :crap:

13. Dudley nose has nothing to do with albinism. As I said before you don't know shit from shineola!

Lame attempt on trying to backtrack on your stupid photoshop comment. Just like everything else you say though nobody is buying it. Go read the comment about running into the burning brush pile again. LOL Maybe if you have your mom sit down and explain it to you, you might have enough sense to stop. You just continue to look dumber by the post.

INCLUDING THESE 2! LOLOLOL I guess you're the only one who doesn't see it though.

Ever hear that old saying, Look around your circle of friends and if you don't see the sucker, guess what it's you! I think that saying was originally written about you! LOLOLOLOLOL

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Your ass needs to goole alot more because a dudley nose is not a damn flaw the nose can be any color plain and simple

15. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Certainly does not stop a dog in the show ring!!!!!! If both dogs were equal in everything other than the nose, then maybe. Here's a pic of our dog at 5 years old with his nose almost filled in, as a pup it was dudley. It may take some time but they can fill in. Whitey was pointed in ADBA and AADR and he was not an albino, just not a lot of pigment.

[​IMG]

Here it is three years before, almost half pink.

[​IMG]