1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need Help Moving A Pet?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by =^^=GYPSYKITTIN, Jul 18, 2008.

1. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

:)My boyfriend and i are planning to go from Oklahoma to California close to Sacramento area and back in two to three weeks from now to get my bitch and will have plenty of room to transport other animals in travel crates inside the cab of our truck and in the bed of truck. we are both truck drivers and i have 8yrs experience transporting gamedogs and rescues including katrina relocation animals.

:p WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO MAKE ANY PROFIT OFF OF :p
    ANY DOGMAN OR PET OWNERS!!!

We looked into having my dog shipped but the cost is soo prohibitive we couldnt see having to pay that much so we are driving out to get her and our two cats. all of which will be secured in crates and we will have pleny of means to seperate dogs from seeing eachother and firing up through thier travel carriers. please leave me a message and i will contact you asap. all pets must have a travel cage please!!!;)
    =^^=gypsykittin