1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by HBDUBB, Mar 26, 2009.

1. HBDUBB

HBDUBB Pup

Im Looking To Get A New Apbt And And I Need Some Help With Finding A Good Kennel. Everywhere I Look I Find Those Over Grown Blue Things. Im Not With That. This Wouldnt Be My First Or My Last And I Just Want The Real Deal. Past Experiences Have Left Me With Health Issues And Uncharacteristic Traits. Mainly Due To My Poor Judgement. I Love This Breed And It Should Be Preserved......any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks

2. here are some answers you might recieve:

-stick around, get to know people first
    -if you don't know where to find one, you shouldn't own one
    -do a little searching around this sight there are plenty of good kennels

I don't know. Just stuff I've read since being on this forum a couple of months.

3. HBDUBB

HBDUBB Pup

I Guess I Do Know Where To Find One. I Mean I Am Here Right? I've Been Lookin Around This Place For A Couple Months Now. And There Are A Lot Of Good Looking Dogs Here With Owners That Seem To Know What They're Doing. I Just Dont Wanna Go To Some Guy On The Street Who Is Just Looking To Make A Buck And Probably Doesnt Even Know What These Dogs Are All About. Im No Expert But I See That Alot Ya Know

4. The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don Big Dog

Good luck...

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

for the future- please do not capitalize every single word. not only is it bad grammar- it makes reading your posts difficult. that is not how the mind reads the english language.
    thank you

6. HBDUBB

HBDUBB Pup

CAPS LOCK IS ON.....now its off