1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Neopolitan Mastiff???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jenn, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

we have found that also, ours has already proven to be worth the investment, he saved our yard from being cleaned out. even pinned one guy to the ground. he is kinda slow, but if he gets you, your done. he can just sit on you and you want be going anywhere. also they are very intimidating most people wont even go near them

2. hawk

hawk Big Dog

The picture that is shown is more of the show type neo. Working neo's usually don't have as many skin folds. That's like post this pic as what a pit looks like.

Attached Files:

david63 likes this.
  3. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

That's Gotti.

4. hawk

hawk Big Dog

Exactly, and when I think of what a REAL APBT looks like. It is NOT Gotti!!!:mad:
    That's what I am saying the pic posted here was a show neo and there are working neo's without that much skin.

david63 likes this.
  5. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

VERY GOOD POINT! It just goes to show you what the show ring is doing to so many breeds!

6. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

YES, that was a good point and under stood on my part (since this had been discussed in the prior pages) I was just wanting to show the disgusting picture (IMO) that made me wonder about these dogs... That was the exact picture, his gums seem to be even with his neck! That dog - Gotti - MY GOD I've never seen such but is that a "show" dog? I understand what ya'll have showed and told me about working versus show just wanted to share that pic.

7. Was
    He chained up ? Most guard dogs should only br friendly to people who lived in the home with it. I get that pits are not human aggressive but I been working dogs for a few years and most bandogges are human aggressive like crazy.

david63 likes this.