1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New APBT Book

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dandy, Nov 30, 2009.

1. dandy

dandy Pup

THE IDEAL X-MAS GIFT
    ></O:p>​

FOR INSIDERS AND FANCIERS OF GAME DOGS<O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>
    ZW Game Dogs<O:p></O:p>

… AS WE LIKED THEM<O:p></O:p>

<O:p></O:p>380 pages with many pictures<O:p></O:p>

IN ENGLISH<O:p></O:p>

Europe - € 45, - outside Europe & overseas - € 47,-<O:p></O:p>

(This price includes shipping, which almost makes up half of the amount)<O:p></O:p>

This book is dedicated the American Pit Bull Terrier, it’s dealing in detail the historical origin, famous and well known dogs and lines from the States and dogs that had and still have an important influence in Europe as well.<O:p></O:p>
    This book will be a cross-section through the scene with 100% of information about the best of the very best in and outside the States, giving special attention to those dogs, having made their career and name in ffice:smarttags" /><ST1:place w:st="on">Europe</ST1:place>.<O:p></O:p>

FOR ORDER AND INFORMATION WRITE TO: zwgamedogs@aon.at<O:p></O:p>

Attached Files:

2. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Any pics of how the inside of the book looks ??

3. dandy

dandy Pup

Will post some pics soon

4. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Thanks Dandy.

5. Raymond

Raymond Pup

I got my copy. Good read and reasonable price for a big book, fast shipping too.

6. dandy

dandy Pup

Thanks Raymond for your positive posting.
    The price for the States and overseas will be US $ 68,- (includes shipping)

7. dandy

dandy Pup

Following part of the story of Bros Ch. Blinky, to show which kind of stories you'll find in it. Hope you like it.

The Story of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]</st1:country-region>Ch.</ST1:p Blinky
    <O:p</O:pFor the first time I saw Blinky shortly after his second match and I attended his Championship to Borderlines Little Man (Jesses Gr. Ch. Midnight x Jesses Sinner) whom he stopped in a hard fight in 2:15. Shortly after his match, Blinky was offered for sale as his owner had some lack of money, and by arrangement of Bros, we could acquire Blinky.
    Following the story of Ch. Blinky, how we got it from his then owner, an Indian:
    “I like to tell you and the others the story of a dog that was destined to be a house&shy;dog, but as the story tells, it comes off somewhat different.
    He was born at the kennels of the Bros Boys in 1987, Bros sold the puppy to a guy who needed a dog as companion and guard, and as so many over here, he sure liked the dog with some big name on the papers. After a few years, the guy wanted to get rid of the dog, because his dog “playfully” killed some dogs in the streets.
    After he’d sold him back to Bros and staying there for awhile, Bros put this dog on the real stuff, showing promising, as he handled all with ease, showing to be a long&shy;winded dog with plenty ability and pit smart too.
    Shortly after that, I bought the dog very cheap, maybe they felt sorry for me, because I had no success with the dogs, and they just wanted to give me a little help.
    Blinky - as Bros called him - was a beautiful rednose with near perfect con&shy;formation and looking very much like his famous sire.
    At that time, I contacted several well-known fanciers trying to match into them, but for one reason or another, I had no success.
    After awhile, I got a call from Scarface Bros, and he said he had contracted me into J. B. and G., we then agreed on weight and other things. I knew of the reputation of these guys, as they always come with a real good dog and not with someone.
    As the keep went smoothly and the dog grew stronger each day, I became a little bit more confident, because it was the first time for me to put a dog in shape, but with the help of Bros, I went through it without serious problems. On the agreed day, J. B. and G. were there with their <ST1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Chester</st1:City></ST1:place>dog, sired by Mr. Bulldogs Ch. Spike and the Tug bitch, and both dogs on weight. The fight can be described as a one sided affair, as Blinky was the aggressor and drove Chester constantly into the walls, very fast moving and punishing Chester heavy in the front end. After 1:23, J. B. picked up his dog to save him, but it was too late.
    After some time, the Ravotboys, real dog men, who never shy away and take in every challenge, challenged me. They thought high of their dog, because he showed so well in his rolls, a very well bred dog, sired by Ch. Ben (Andersons Buck x Bryants Pepper), a 4x winner, and out of Bros Hope (Riggs Red Boy x Patricks Lahoya), a 2x winner and real pit ace.
    As the match came off, it was a somewhat different story, as Ben jr. threw Blinky on his back and kept him there for 20 min., all the while shaking him against the walls. However, Blinky stayed very cool just pacing himself, and at times did some hard mouth fighting, which seemed to discourage his opponent a little. After these 20 min., it was an even fight, in which Ben jr. was still hurting the chest and shoulders, and Blinky just riding the nose and, whenever he got a chance, to go back in the mouth, biting hard and staying there. At 50 min., Ben jr. had given all, and Blinky then was working on a down and defenseless dog, working deep in the throat, at 55 min. the Ravot picked his dog up to save him from further punishment. After that, both ran their courtesy scratches.
    After these two impressive wins, there were some guys eager to match into me, as many said Blinky was the best dog at his weight on the continent, while these guys thought different, and yes, we need this kind of people to keep on going in this sport.

Attached Files: