1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New bitch pup

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Red Cemtre, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Picked up a new bitch pup my brother had been holding on his yard for me on saturday, courtesy of Dundeed off this site. Have named her Meg, currently just shy of 4 months. This is the only pure bulldog I've got on my yard at the moment, with my other dogs being at least 1/4 apbt x's. Have already taken her out pig hunting a few times and after she was screaming to be turned loose on one I gave in and she ran straight in and had a swing on the ear with the other dogs so now the trash breaking process begins before she starts her working career. She's very forward and extremely confident which I love and my main bitch (avatar pic) has taken to her instantly which is great because she decides who gets accepted into the pack and the others just follow her decision. Very excited for this bitch to get started, quite a handful and full of energy but that's how I like em
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Marleyy

Marleyy Pup

Nice looking hound

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

3. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Thanks mate

4. war machine

war machine Big Dog

Nice up buddy

5. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Cheers mate hopefully she turns out alright

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Cute pup. Congrats.

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

How is she bred

8. Kenaii

Kenaii Pup

Beautiful pup.
    I know color doesn't matter, but dammit, I love a good buckskin dog.

9. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Thanks bud

Blood is private so it's up to the breeder to decide if he wants to share specifics since he is on here but the sire is bred down from http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=94962 and the dam is bred down from http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=265683

Yeah I love the buckskin colour, I've had three buckskin horses over the last ten years so this bitch instantly caught my eye

10. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

she looks like she got some bmc in her.

11. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Yeah she does a bit. If she does it isn't in the last 4 generations at least. She sure don't act like one though

12. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

Paws look x-tra large for a Bitch that age. Most pits have small /tight feet. That picture does not meet that description.
    Nice looking pup, though. enjoy her. I'm sure she will do her job well. I know it could just be the angle of the photograph...
    But I'm judging by what was presented to me. I've owned Corso's, Dosa, and Bandogs. Those feet look like there is mastiff in the
    "wood-pile" somewhere.

13. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

I see what you mean but she's actually a very small bitch, 10 lbs at the moment so her paws look large in relation to her body but they are still very small. I've been around mastiffs and mastiff crosses for pig hunting for my entire life and I can say with certainty there isn't any mastiff in there.

14. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Thought I'd post a little update. Pup is going great, full of confidence and energy and getting into everything. Have a hogging trip planned easter time so hopefully she'll be able to start getting into them. First pic is from a few weeks back and the bottom two are from this morning at 5 months
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Also worth saying, the last pictures I posted she was weighing around 10-11 lbs, she now weighs 28 lbs

16. siccen

siccen Big Dog

Gorgeous looking girl you have!

17. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Nice looking pup!!! Don't know much about the dogs up front, but she has A strong foundation!!! Buenos Suerte.

18. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Cheers bud

The two dogs whose peds I posted have a very good reputation here in Australia as producers as well as performers. She has a little bit of sorrells blood closer up but essentially she's a cross between line bred dogs off Revhead and Santina. I'm talking with the breeder about possibly putting her sire back over her assuming she has no issues in the future to hopefully produce some similar style of dogs. Very pleased with her so far

19. Red Cemtre

Red Cemtre Big Dog

Since I haven't posted in this for a few months I thought I'd do a little update on the bitch. She's switched on well and truly so is on a chainspot but is a pleasure to work. Very high drive and eager to work, the biggest problem I have is holding her back as she's still quite young. Big plans for her, have already done trash and stock breaking so she's ready to get stuck into the hogs.
    6 1/2 months
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    8 months (now)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

Good look dog RC.