1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Club for PA, VA, DE, MD, NJ

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by BoiBoi, Jun 5, 2008.

1. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Listen up all my conformation and weight pull people, A few guys are trying to set up a new show club in the area to give people more opportunities to show and win some ribbons, plus to get more people involved in fighting BSL. I need everyone that would be interested in supporting a new club to speak up and give me as many ideas as u can to make a great club. Lets get this thing poppin off people, we need a club BAD, especially because of the mess the current PA bull and terrier club is

2. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Yeah, have talked about this in the past. Who are the guys? I def. think this could be a good thing. I know a few others that would probably be interested in getting involved.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2008
  3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Its a guy named Pat from peds online. I'm waiting to talk to him later on, i'll keep everyone posted

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

bumpity bump.....:D

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Sounds interesting :D! I think we talked about this in the past already but honestly, there needs to be people dedicated!

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I think its a great idea as we could use another club in the northeast. I would love to be involved but I just dont live close enough to be as dedicated as I would like to be. Its the main reason I'm not more involved with the PA bull & terrier club. :(

7. While I don't own a show/pedigreed dog I would be very interested in getting involved with something. Especially in the future; when I look into purchasing a well-bred dog(though, this may be a few years down the line...so hopefully no-one minds a "pet owner" hanging around ;) ).

I have wanted to find a APBT-Friendly group that I can do SOMETHING with Gavin (Non-Pedigreed/shelter dog) but there is just nothing close enough to me.

8. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

I am on the PA/ NJ border and would be willing to help out! Genevieve

9. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I'll keep everyone in the loop if this does happen, haven't heard back from any of the guys yet but we'll see

10. I'd be interested!

11. VA has nothing that I have found. We need something out here

12. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Any new news on this? Genevieve