1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New dog!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Crystal621, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

We just go him last Saturday, we are working on raking out all the leaves and maybe putting down some sand or something. He's only been out there a little bit, for the most part he's been inside with us because he is so shy we are trying to bond with him. He's 9 1/2 months old and doesn't have a name yet.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

(It's a slideshow if you click on it)

2. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Great looking pup

You got a ped?

3. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Damn good looking pup!!!! Well Bred too.. How about Dragon

5. Osea

Osea Banned

Funny to see this, was just talking about Rock a lil bit ago tonight. Pup is a bit narrow for me but a nice looking pup. Thinking about adding one from his grand uncle.

6. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey nice pup, just to add something to smoking hemi's suggestion being that he's black why not Midnight Dragon...:)

7. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

Thanks everyone! He is finally starting to come out of his shell a little, he's a crazy little guy!

8. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

dog looks great on paper. i see you are from the Gainesville area. i travel to Ocala once or twice a year. lots of good dogs coming out of Florida right now.