1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eastsea, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Eastsea

Eastsea Pup

Hello dogmen and dogwoman.

I am from Europe and am here to learn.
    I had some mixed Petbulls for 10 years, learned alot over the years and started with a ADBA APBT 2 years ago.
    First i started with some Conformation shows, when she was old enough i started with Top Dog sports and now from time to time we go Weightpulling.
    I have been interested for a long time into working dogs, the problem is, the right connections.
    I never bought my bitch with the intension to breed her, but now i am considering it. But I convinced myself, that she has to have the willingness to scratch after she had pain. If she refuses, i won't breed her.
    The other side of the story is, that the last Generations before her, have not been Game Tested or seen a box, so i am curious, how much Gameness will there be lost, and is it worth to breed her?
    My idea is, that you can't keep breeding without tests, there won't be any gameness left after a few generations.

But maybe you guys have other ideas about this?

Eastsea

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome to the site.