1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New photos from bulldog's kennel

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by cristiano durant, Feb 5, 2012.

1. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Handsome dogs.

2. thank you!!!

3. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

I like the two of them, especially Grip II tho, he's class looking!

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

i agree they both look good pups,

5. thank you all!!!!

6. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Good looking pups.

7. thank you too!!!

a new photo of Bulldog's kennel Grip II

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

8. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

very good looking pups, i like

9. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Serious looking pup .I like the looks of him as well

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

U got some fine looking pups there.

11. thank you all. we're trying to preserve their soul...the soul of fighter. but,believe me,it's not easy because today all show staffordshire bloodline are crossbreeded with pug or show english bulldog and have absolutely not what we call the soul of fight. we can't see the fighting ability in a show or in the park walking with our bulldog...we have to make him work hard

here some pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

What?

Show Staffords are crossed with Pugs and or Show Bulldogs? What part of the world are you from? I have never heard anything so stupid in my life.

13. if you have eyes to see, you can see

if you want to see you can see

i live in the world where i can't see nomore 1 staffordshire that can work like old stafforshire.

i live in the world where all show staffordshire are coward.

i live in the world where show staffordshire can't breath naturally, they can't stay down the sun.

i live in the world where show staffordshire is bred by some breeder-prostitute that can't see the truth and continue to give money to FCI, breeding dogs without soul.

i live in the world where people like you ask me where i live..

and you where do you live?

14. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

most staffs of today are far too heavy, too short, too wide and got a short muzzle. tell us how we got to this point.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. god bless you...

aelgifur is an italian kennel....one of the most "important"...

that's the part of the world where i come from....

thanks for posting these pics!!!

16. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

Great Post!!!! it did make me chuckle alittle!! ( breeder-prostitute) haha

17. jonnim

jonnim Big Dog

can i ask how your non-prostitue bred staffords are bred please ?

18. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

First I didn't ask where you live in a literal sense, I meant where have you seen a stafford crossed with either a pug or a kc reg bulldog? None of the show staffs I have seen including my own have any difficulty breathing and can breath naturally, can use a spring pole, flirt pole, and A frame, the so called kegs on legs are mostly long gone. Originally there were three types of staffords, Taller rangey types which could fight down on there opponent, short stocky types which were hard to knock off balance and the smaller terrier types which could do a lot of damage by getting hold and shaking. Just remember each to their own. This is my dog. What do you think of him?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

p.s. I never mean to offend anyone, my appologise if I have.

19. easy: working working working