1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

new pics up

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by americandream, Dec 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i got new pics of my 5 and a half old greyline up let me know what u think :)

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

he is HUGE! i havent heard of Greyline, can u tell me about the blood?
    he could use some exercise also.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2005
  3. americandream

americandream Top Dog

yes hes very fat. but winter up here is cold so im not gunna worry til the end of february. but i do exercise him at least 2-3 times a week and everyday let him outside in the yard to run around.

greyline is not exactly what i call a good bloodline because people love to breed for all the wrong reasons eg. size color. but my pups breeding was a very good one. he will not be overdone or anything.

i wish people would stop breeding for size and color. it gives bloodlines negitive energy.

misters dad is a seal 24 inches tall, very lean and athletic. his moms a pretty short blue, but very athletic too.

Attached Files:

4. K_BHOY

K_BHOY Pup

Greyline prefer the bigger type so I been told

5. americandream

americandream Top Dog

ya my pup is 75% greyline and the rest is very narrow frame dogs maybe is should do some studying to see what the other 25% is........ larsan is not really a bloodline..... brb

6. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

your past name was PRbootay right? don't u like bigger UKC type dogs anyways? Your pup just looks like he's gonna be a bigger dog, taller too...nothing wrong with that as long as you take care of him and love him! he's still a pup too, so you really don't know how much more growing he is going to do...he might be smaller than you expect or bigger than you expect...if he's only 6 mths, then don't worry much about exercise, just simple playing and goofing around is enough for a pup or short walks...i always like to take pups on walks just for bonding and so they can run into new situations and see how they react.

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

do you plan on breeding Mister?

8. americandream

americandream Top Dog

i like in between adba and ukc. some adba's are good lookin. i really like dual regestered adba/ukc dogs. thats are close to both standards, mister is dual reg.... i dont think hes gunna get too big in the last 2 months he only gained about 10 lbs. and hes still very very fat. but i like the way he is turning out. one pic that is up makes him look real big.... check out the other one i posted on.

9. americandream

americandream Top Dog

no i dont plan on breeding anything at all. i just go to shows.

10. Miles

Miles Big Dog

Good looking dog. Good job on not breeding, too many homeless.

11. americandream

americandream Top Dog

exactly my thoughts there's too many good dogs homless.

went and studied...... its a really hard pedigree but here are some names i found in it...

hemphill-wilder-ruffian-ross's red devil-sarona.

12. B

B CH Dog

'PR'bootay.... lol, thread closed.

B

13. Marty

Marty Guest

Yes and that username is no longer banned it was banned for a month, so we need to get rid of one, which one you want Americandream?
    PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.