1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Proposed Photo Contest Direction

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mydawgs, Apr 10, 2007.

1. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

I believe you cannot talk about Pit Bulls without concentrating on their essence...GAME. I love listening to those I truely believe have working dogs, unlike myself I only have a game bred dog. Who knows he could be as game as some of the great dogs in his ped that came before him....but because he belongs to me he is doomed to the life of a Pet Bull, got 11 years outa him and hope for many more. My point - just cuz you have a Pet Bull does not negate his essence or lack of it, you simply do not know. And if you believe you have a game dog, his game does not negate his versitility....he could be a great SAR or detection dog as well, you just don't know...but either way he was born an APBT - you just arn't sure what all of his talents are unless you check.....

Either way an APBT is a fantastic representation of the cainine speices and we all need to work together to make sure it stays that way.