1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New Puppy!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cemoreno, Feb 15, 2007.

1. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I'll be getting him through a private treaty with the owner of Bring it on kennels. He's the one in the middle (red/white/black mask) expected weight 32-40lbs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just a few name's on the Ped. I couldn't find that Pedigree generator.
    3rd gen. Alexander's "CH"Rosco" (Sorry Mia he shrank the peds. down on a copier they are hard to see)
    4th gen. Garner's "GRCH"Chinaman"
    5th gen. Garner's "GRCH"Spike"
    5th gen. Hargrove's "GRCH"Rufus"
    There are more a little further back
    Mayfield's "Nigger"
    J.Crenshaw's "CH"Honeybunch"
    Boudreaux's "Eli"

Tell me what you think......

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
  2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'd be more interested in knowing what's in the first 3 generations & how those dogs have done.

3. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Topside:
    Alexander's "CH"Rosco"
    Eunice's "CH"Cracker Jack"

I was just saying the ones that I knew.
    It's a 9 gen. ped.

4. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

This is James the breeder and his son they go to all of the shows around here. TX, OK area. The second pic. is off his wife, son, and Patty who helps run our club. She is also an ADBA Judge.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Good looking pups good luck with them

6. simms

simms CH Dog

I can tell ya,his dogs dont need nor want any canine friends.

7. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

This I already know. I have a big back yard and plenty of space for both dogs. Crate and rotate or chain and rotate. I will have two chain setups before the pup is ready to come home with me. Thank you Simms for the kind warning I appriciate it.

8. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

ive meet and talked to him at a couple of shows, seems like a cool dude. has a few real good lookin dogs

9. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Hey, I know that dude from the shows! Nice ped. hope it turns out well.

10. Cute puppy! Love his color

11. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Good luck with your new lil one. They are all adorable. What will the name be?

I just don't understand why people do picks so early when you can't tell anything about the dog. I notice that is done a lot.

12. Attila

Attila Guest

good looking pup. I like a man that take care of and spends time with his family like that. Good to see that. Wife is right there with them, that is perfect. God be with them.

13. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I'm not sure what I am going to name him. I need to know his personality first then I'll pick a name for him. Thanks to all of you for wishing me well.

LOVE THAT FIRE!!!!!!