1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

New to game dog

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Swiper, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Swiper

Swiper Pup

Hey there

Found this site about a week ago. I'm addicted.
    Been a dog lover my whole life and wad introduced to pit bulls in the 90s I've never been more impressed with a breed since then.
    Got my 1st bulldog in 96 and then a second one in 97.
    See my gallery :) RIP Thor and Loki.

I am going to be getting a Sbt pup in 8 days so I am getting ready for no sleep crate training as he will be an indoor dog.

Have a great weekend!!

2. WWII

WWII Banned

Comic book fan?

3. Swiper

Swiper Pup

Hi WWII
    not lately but many many years ago yes. The only comic book entertainment I get these days are the cool superhero movies coming out. Avengers was pretty awesome.
    If you are asking about my nick name, it is from Dora the explorer, my kids watch it.

Try your best to post some pics in your hiking thread

4. WWII

WWII Banned

It was because of the names Thor & Loki. I'm a comic book nerd:o. I'll try to get some pics up later today if I have time, or sometime over the weekend.

Welcome to the site. What made you go with a SBT? My buddy has one and it's a great little dog.

5. Swiper

Swiper Pup

Lol doh brain fart. Norse mythology. Ya i love that stuff. However, now that I have kids, we will be naming new pup "swiper"
    Aka "swiper no swiping"
    Packing Thor and Loki was no easy task. I enjoyed every minute of their company but this time around my wife and I wanted all the same characteristics of Thor and Loki in a more compact package. Also, with 2 kid seats in the suv, space is limited. We will take swiper everywhere we go.

Plus, I've been wanting to try out agility. I hear these sbt can rock the house.

Have a great weekend!

6. zebobred

zebobred Pup

Loki god of mischief if not misktaken. :-)

7. alpay

alpay Big Dog

ı want a SBT also :))