1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

News and info ... the crazy stuff

Discussion in 'Controversial and Heated Debate' started by stickler, Aug 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stickler

stickler Banned

2. stickler

stickler Banned

3. stickler

stickler Banned

4. stickler

stickler Banned

5. stickler

stickler Banned

6. stickler

stickler Banned

7. stickler

stickler Banned

8. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Why don't you show us your proof Dr WHO......lol
    ....opps my mistake it's Dr "Bones" McCoy from the starship USS Enterprise...lmao
    ....but we do know someone who actually got POLLY on the brain....lmfao

.....hurry up before your flight to Jupiter and Saturn goes......we're all gonna miss you;)

9. patjr

patjr Top Dog

...duh " simple doubles".....commonly known as indentical twins....lol

...say whaaat "holograms"....put your glasses on and see if you can tell the difference between video#1 or video#2?
    (hint,hint....you can see through the image....lmao)
    ...#1

...#2

...no shit "clones"....when you said "nobody should take the stuff I show here as the truth"...well I hardly ever and you must be referring to your post #1647 video)
    ( maaaaaan... gullible comes to mind but there's more deep seated issues here....lmfao

10. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Man that's stunning, when is it complete? Or over with?

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Its said that it only happens every 800 years are so.

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

13. patjr

patjr Top Dog

...looks like I'm gonna run out of luck seeing this event at it's best moment because of the cloudy weather.

14. stickler

stickler Banned

Dec 25.

15. Said on my news channel last night four hundred years and then on another station said it’s the first time in two thousand years.
    Who knows?
    As for the Bethlehem thing,how do we know it’s the same?could of been one of many things in the sky.

Chancers are mate you won’t be able to see it without a telescope,but maybe you could see it if there was no clouds?
    It was to cloudy here last night for me to see anything.

As fascinating and as beautiful as these astronomical things are,I’m always rather cynical on the whole thing.i always picture a dooms day type scenario were a rock in space hits earth oppose to anything good lol.

Well were still here now so thank god I was wrong lol.

16. Could you see anything last night mate?

17. I could not see nothing but clouds.

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Screenshot_20201222-051503_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201222-051534_Chrome.jpg

There. First one is HIV under a scope and the 2nd is Corona under a scope. I know it's not from Twitter so you won't believe it but that's 2 virus under the microscope. I guess you think we spend billions on labs in hospitals to fool people.

19. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You can see these things in their physical form using a electron microscope.

Go sleep with a prostitute raw and then tell us you don't believe in viruses. Lmao.

Do you give your dogs their pup shots? If so why?

corvettedex likes this.
  20. stickler

stickler Banned

Yes, that's exactly what I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.