1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by venom, Apr 23, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

Disapointments? Likes, dislikes?

I'm glad to see the cowboys move up and take Dez Bryant, Lions put together the best first round with Suh and Jahvid Best. The vikings tanked! Should've taken a QB, maybe they grab one in the second round but i don't think they got the balls to do it lol

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Just want either the rams of chiefs to have a winning record this year lol.
    Sam Bradford:D

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

would have liked to seen tim tebow go to the vikings. harvin & petterson would make for a crazy wildcat offence. but overall detroit had the best day.

4. preme

preme CH Dog

wat was denver thinking ?

5. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

Sam Bradford will be broken in training camp, if he cant manage to handle college boys, the pros will punish him far worse

6. popper

popper CH Dog

damn you aint kidding about that... tebow and percy go way back also.......

7. popper

popper CH Dog

i would LOVE to see Tebow prove everybody wrong

8. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

49ERS baby put the sixth ring on order asap!!!! Davis, Iupati, Mays....... Its a lock

9. venom

venom Top Dog

LOL man, the niners got a long ways to go to contend. let them make the post season first before ring talk! they gotta win their division first.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

so who thinks tebow will have a good career? I hope so but im skeptical

11. venom

venom Top Dog

Honestly bro, i don't really care LOL
    I'm not a gators fan, so im not a tebow fan
    but im not a tebow hater either.

People either say hes not gonna make it, or they say hes going to the hall of fame. I say look at reggie bush. He's a contributer, but not the bust or hall of fame back both sides proclaimed him to be after being great in college.

I say let him take the field first lol or atleast earn a spot on the team.

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

so who thinks tebow will have a good career? well he is going to make a good chunk of change & sell tickets for the next 2 season. will he be steve young probably not but you can bet he will be TT & win a few games. sam was first pick but folks ate talking about the other 3 QB more then the # 1 pick.

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

bc people love tebow and everyone was wondering where the others would land. When a projected 1st round pick goes in the 3rd thats gonna be a topic of interest. Bradford was a given choice

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Tebow will be better than Jamarcus Russell, thats fo sho. im glad that the big badass Iowa lineman fell all the way to the Pack. we need that right about now

15. venom

venom Top Dog

i'm sure half the people on this site are better than J. Russell.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

then why cant we get picked #1? make big $$$ to sit the bench. :D

17. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Jamarcus Russell BAWHAHAHAHA tim will be a hell of a lot cheaper too.

18. venom

venom Top Dog

You could! Look at matt cassel... that guy didn't start a game since highschool lol he's in the NFL. How do you never play a game of college and still end up in the NFL.

Russell looked good because WR's are wide open in college... u see how he throws the ball? just like he did at LSU to wide open WR's. He don't know how to anticipate a WR's route. In college, WR's are open before u throw the ball. NFL the players are covered when u release it, gotta be 2 steps ahead of the defense. Russel throws passes that would be equivilent to an airball in basketball lol misses the guy by like 20 feet.