1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nigerino Chinaman Midnight

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by NMWAPBT, Dec 18, 2009.

1. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

ask gringopistolero on here to tell you the story as he puts it over better than me :D:D

2. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

3. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

Ill look into it then

4. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Midnight thuse come from pit general hensh the rezen we bred to his blood(chek pedegree on introducing forum) infact i got the proofe on tape where don mayfield and marice carver talk on the phone where they discuss and know idian sunny had general on hise yard ,Sunny got out of the dogs for 3 years only to come back with black worriers, that had a hard driving deep mouthed stile with a pase you needed to see to belive. i was instrumental getting the blood to europe first helping Borderline kennels at the time, second guy who got them was my frind dethleff, from who i took a bitch called jenny and bred her to our best dog ever Limey kennels magic.

5. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

After general was stolen Don never spoke to his son for years, i think they made their peace just before Don passed , but i know Sonny ended up like you say comming back with a yard of black dogs . So general really did produce and throw some good ones . It would have been interesting to have seen what way Don would have bred him and what he would have got and how they turned out.

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Good thred. That midnight was a bad mutha.

Vic