1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nigerino/Sorrells crosses

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bobby Rooster, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

just got this dog, just showing off, and wondering if anyone else has had this kind of cross before.....

[​IMG]

2. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

3. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Good looking dog, congratulations on the new addition!

4. nice lookin boy..fine animal

5. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

Thats the kennel in south al right?

6. i knew a guy who had something similar but that was along time ago..havent seen much of that cross in my area though..his was a good bulldog

7. AGame

AGame CH Dog

great new edition BR i really like him

8. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Belcher Thanks, South Ga like right on the FL line, Okeefes, AGame thanks :)

9. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Nice dog, I got two that are Clemmons/Garner crossed woth Sorrells, still young but am proud of them, first dogs I have had with Sorrells in them.

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

nice lookin dog!

11. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

back around 01 i had 3 that were from buckshot & niggerino stuff dbl bred grch ajax. they were thick bone rugged powerful dogs. the best of them was the bitch named "angel" aka gatorgirl she was all bulldog.the males were shit but the bitch made up for them.

13. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Never seen the cross made but it is kind of similar to the boudreax/sorrells and they work well. I really like the way the makita dog is put together. Good luck

14. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Good looking dog B.R. Good luck with him.

15. ccourtcleve

ccourtcleve Big Dog

I don't have anything like that but it sure is an amazing looking dog!

16. preme

preme CH Dog

good luck with that bobby

17. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

Smart little sucker.

18. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Thanks yall, mntman2003, looks like that cross worked pretty good :) Thank you BrindleXPitt and tell jeff Thank you too!

19. PREACHER

PREACHER Big Dog

20. mlmaas

mlmaas Top Dog

nice dog..hope she works out for ya..if ya need some hogs to put her on, come down my way. mine caught her 1st this past weekend