1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Nu Stock or Classic Sulfadine?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Finkle, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

There was a discussion before about the different products, was wondering if there was a recommendation on either product pros and or cons of each and if they are beneficial in the same way or have different applications? Thanks

2. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Some one could at least right F U so I get some sort of feedback...I know there's people with knowledge on both products

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

F U LOL I dont know about Nu Stock but the sulfadine FB has is some good stuff.

4. ROCCITY

ROCCITY Big Dog

I've never used NuStock. I've been using the sulfadine from bill for years and haven't had the need to try anything else. You have to stay on top of it though, wash dog and apply a few times a day, everyday for a few weeks. If you do that, your dog will be brand new before you know it.

5. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Appreciate the responses and even the F U was a nice touch I like that. So what applications would it be used for? My understanding it was good for cut's, sores, skin issues things of that nature is that the case or is there other or different applications? One of the reasons I ask is there is a guy down the street who has been struggling for over a year now with his boy's coat, has tried everything the pet has prescribed, changed food etc... I was thinking maybe going through a cycle of this may be something different might be worth a shot. Thanks

6. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Ive used the nu stock before. Great product. Directions say apply every 3 days and wipe off old before reapplying. I applied it every other day and never wiped off d old and it worked good. Read it somewhere to do it like that from another user of the product.Results really quick. Dnt let your dog lick it or itll tear his stomach up. Diahrea (sp?) And throwing up. But it works for a bunch of different skin probs.

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

same review from me, i ordered the sulfadine from FB and had no need to even try anything else. its stretches far as well, a great value for the price. Thanks for the great product!

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Both have their purpose imo..

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Nu stock...

10. Finkle

Finkle Big Dog

Fair enough but then what exactly is the difference in application if someone could elaborate. Such as certain conditions or scenarious in which you apply nu stock vs those that would be better suited for cf?

11. dogman2007

dogman2007 Big Dog

nu-stock all the way.