1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

nu stock

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gog123, Mar 5, 2010.

1. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

some what abit of abother to get in the uk. Cant check the products contains as im on my mobile, cant paste links ethier. Reason i ask is ive got tubs upon tubs of a product called examarid ointment. If googled the produdt will come up so hopefully someone can be kind enough to paste a link. Havent used the stuff but smells just as bad as nu stock. Thanks

2. max

max Pup

3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

nu stock is used to promote hair growth. it is the best product on the market hands down.
    j

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

got some here......i rate it highly....

5. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

ive got a small bit of nu stock. This other stuff is just a whole lot easier to get and free :D

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

free??....;)

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Best I can tell Exmarid is good for minor cuts, burns, and insect repellent and to soothe itchy, dry skin. doesnt do anything for skin parasites. Cant find ingredients, tho.

Nu Stock is for the treatment of wounds, demodex, sarcaoptic mange, ringworm, and minor burns. it contains a lot of sulfur. here is a pdf link for it's ingredients. http://www.nustock.com/msds.pdf

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

check this stuff out, drop your comments and opinions!
    might give nu stock a run for its money.

www.vetericyn.com

9. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

I prefer NuStock to the Vetericyn.

10. scooter

scooter Big Dog

I am crazy about NuStock. Black dogs scar and it shows forever. NuStock works wonders about growing the hair back.

11. act284

act284 Big Dog

nustock has done wonders for me...although I cant seem to get rid of this raw spot near the tip of my dogs tail...

12. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

i have used nu stock in the past lol good stuff im just imagening how the dog would be if i didnt use it.

Peppa...free ;) :d

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

good post:cool:

14. have honestly never used nu stock but imo id go to dyers or tractor supply and get me a bag of sulphur for bout $5 then to you local dollar tree and get you sum baby oil and or vaseline for $1 and mix both till you get a nice thick paste and watch the results, have used this mixture many times and it works wonders and makes alot more than a 12 oz tube, and if you dont believe me look at the ingredient list for nu stock​

NU-STOCK Detail Sheet

Description

For proven relief of red mange, ringworm, cuts, scrapes and much more on dogs, cattle, and horses.

For Use On

Dogs, Horses, and Cattle

Advantages

- This product has been tested and used for over forty-five years
    - Provides effective relief of red mange on dogs, screwworm, and ringworm
    - Eliminates certain types of growths on animals
    - Best known treatment for ear mites
    - Miraculous results on most skin disorders on animals

Directions for use

FOR MANGE AND CUTS ON DOGS: Cleanse area to be treated, let dry, apply to all affected areas and rub into skin. Repeat every 3 days until desired results. On dogs over 10 years old, use only every 2 weeks.
    FOR USE ON CATTLE: After dehorning and castrating.
    FOR USE ON HORSES: Use for cuts, bruises, burns, swelling, soreness, loss of hair, tender hooves, etc. Cleanse area and let dry, then rub into affected area. Repeat every three days until desired results. Eliminates soreness, promotes fastest healing.

Ingredients

Include: Special mixed oils, Sulphur, Natural Resins

once a again not knocking nu stock just shining a lil light
    this is the website link so you can check it out yourself
    http://www.durvet.com/prods/NU-STOCK_225/DetailSheet.html