1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oddbod's Ch. Bludd

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Southbanker, Mar 23, 2020.

1. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Never saw Xara, but she was bred by one of best camps in country.

david63 likes this.
  2. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

I see the Xara bitch and I see two of her daughters race. Both raced into my bitch and considering they both had at least a 3 lbs weight advantage and my bitch was blind well I expected them to look better than they did on the day. We all see different things when it's happening and these were supposed to be short schooling races but they were both picked up and I think they were picked up because their owner being the good dog man he is could see a few bad signs in them just as I could. They are all a really good bunch of fellas and I don't want to ever piss them off but in my opinion my bitch was made of better stuff. After this apparently one of these bitches was sold and went on to become a 2xw. My blind bitch was that Banjo Coachise breeding but no one knew exactly. She was from rolling sixties pits. The sire an import from the states and the dam was an import from Germany. She was a a good game bitch that struggled because of her eyesight problems but once she eventually got her favourite chest hold then people always picked theirs up. She died young choking on her food. Terrible waste of a good bitch. I would never of bred from her because the eyesight issue was hereditary.

3. stickler

stickler Banned

Damn, you know all these good people and still made dealings with Manny ?
    Sorry, but ... :)):)):))

david63 likes this.
  4. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Didnt dr death rate that coachise as one of the best he’d seen along with richard ramirez ??

5. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

I don't know cos I never met dr death. Obviously I know who he is I knew plenty of people who know him it's crazy cos I know his real name what he used to do for a living what he looked like cos I seen him in videos even what car he used to drive but we never crossed paths. I also know he's probably one of the best dog men ever. All that information I knew about because of his associates spouting off information that nobody needs to know. No wonder people get caught. Loose lips sinks ships. I got my bitch through oxbull and her mum and sister got destroyed when oxbull got knicked. My bitch was certainly game and at a major disadvantage with her eyesight problems taking far too much punishment where she couldn't defend herself properly in the race. Most of her supposed schooling races turned into game tests. I certainly see all I needed to be convinced that she was a great little bitch. IMG-20191110-WA0022.jpg

david63 and patjr like this.
  6. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

No never met him but had heard enough not to :)):))

david63 and stickler like this.
  7. stickler

stickler Banned

I met him when he lost with his Apollo vs NB's Spooky. I went out to see how he's doing after Apollo, son of Ch. Mechanic I believe, quit. He did the aftercare to the cure and told me the entire time what a fucking cur Spooky is :))
    I just said uuhhhhmmm and turned around ...

Woodsy likes this.
  8. stickler

stickler Banned

Just a cur, not a cure :))

9. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

All that stuff Coachise and banjo stuff goes back to Morris Carver and so that's like 60 years of mystery breeding :)):))=))=)) but who cares cos they are still throwing good dogs :)):)):-B

10. stickler

stickler Banned

Got Massive Attack dogs in the ped ?
    @Woodsy

11. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

I heard all sorts of rumours. I even heard chop chop was in my bitch . I don't really care if she had airdale terrier in her cos she did the business lol.

stickler likes this.
  12. PMK

PMK Pup

Very interesting reading, just a quick question woodsy did u spin into xara's daughter's or herself?

13. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

Daughters I'm pretty sure they were both daughters from Xara but could be wrong. All I remember was thinking here we go again uphill into a well bred assassin in much better condition than mine :-S owned by a proper dog man. I might be wrong but I think they were looking for a nice easy lesson or good experience for theirs but they didn't get it that easy. My bitch just got another test. She had 8 of this type of race in total. Other stuff she raced with were odd bods usual bloodline. It was Odd Bod who told me to race with something her own weight so we can really see what she can do instead of just busting her. He could see this the minute he see her and all he cared about was which dog was the best regardless of who owned it. He was a dog man through and through :-B

14. PMK

PMK Pup

Odd bod was like Marmite either you got on with him and loved him or you hated him.
    He was a great man and an even greater dogman he was the kind of bloke who would tell you how it was and not beat around the Bush.
    He was like a ruthless assassin if you fucked up or or even showed a sign of quitting on him you were out.
    He had an eye like a hawk which could see the cur in a dog even before the dog knew it and that trait of his made his line of dogs one of the best around.

david63, reids skipper and Woodsy like this.
  15. RickyB

RickyB Pup

16. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

RickyB likes this.
  17. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

david63, RickyB and PMK like this.
  18. PMK

PMK Pup

Yes Xara was only bred to the males in the offspring list.

david63, RickyB and oldguy like this.
  19. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Some real good stuff behind that xara and most of all she must have been a good one herself !

oldguy and david63 like this.
  20. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I never saw Xara but my mate saw her and said she was a good game female with all tools to win, I was led to believe her owner was good man and I can state for fact Xara was bred by one of gamest and honest camps ever in UK gamedog history.

david63, RickyB, Finito and 1 other person like this.