1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oddbod's Ch. Bludd

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Southbanker, Mar 23, 2020.

1. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

I think he means ovcharkas mate ? they are caucasian shepherd dogs ... they are huge , aggresive things to anything or one that goes after there stock ... my pal has one

oldguy and david63 like this.
  2. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Some folks will treat an free given dog worser then their own bought or bred dogs for one reason or another, shame on them.

kasperian, oldguy, Lrs and 1 other person like this.
  3. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Thanks for that skipper, I never heard of them dogs before, does your pal breed them or something? They good guard dogs I suppose?

david63 and reids skipper like this.
  4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Manstopper.

1585585465958.jpg

Soze the killer and oldguy like this.
  5. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

He uses his as a guard dog to protect his stock mate

david63 likes this.
  6. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

7. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

How much does a dog like that cost mate, my wife been asking about a protection dog for the house for when I'm away.. I was considering a Belgian shepherd.

Soze the killer and david63 like this.
  8. Southbanker

Southbanker Big Dog

Apparently them Belgian Malinois are boss personal protection dogs.

david63 and oldguy like this.
  9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Mechelse Herder, police dog, smart swift and will bite some proper holes in someone's ass.

david63 and oldguy like this.
  10. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

@Southbanker and @F.W.K. thanks for your input fellas, appreciate that.. Google search Mechelse Herder I think!:-B

Southbanker, david63 and F.W.K. like this.
  11. Euro

Euro Big Dog

a good pit can beat them 1 on 1, but a whole pack is too much

12. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I never knew that's what happened to Moya? Fuuuuuuck! What a lovely old dog man! Gentle as a baby, enjoyed some attention and deserved a mountain of it.. I presumed he lived out his retirement being top daddy on the yard! Didn't know he met his end that way.. Not right!

Soze the killer and david63 like this.
  13. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

[​IMG]
    Mechelse herder or Mechelaar, Moya RIP, produced a good litter at here.

Soze the killer and oldguy like this.
  14. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

Thankyou friend @F.W.K. To that 'great' dog Moya.. RIP

Soze the killer, F.W.K. and david63 like this.
  15. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Just asked my pal he said for a pure you could pay up to £1500 but his has 1/8 malinois .... he said they are big and dangerous with strangers and you would be better with a malinois

david63 likes this.
  16. Euro

Euro Big Dog

you would be better off with a mastiff of some kind, maybe a bandog. LGD dogs shed like fuck.

Lrs likes this.
  17. david63

david63 CH Dog

Caucasion Shepherd or Ovcharka Will stop man or beast in its tracks.Serious guard Dogs.

18. david63

david63 CH Dog

You are right on that skipper. I would like to still have friends come over without my dog's trying to KILL THEM.

stedz and reids skipper like this.
  19. Finito

Finito Big Dog

Apologies for "assuming" you sold that dog. My mistake & I don't doubt what you say.
    Am with you in that he may not have been to blame for the dogs condition while he was not there for him & no doubt the Moya incident was another kick in the teeth. I guess it's a dogman thing,with most wanting to suck your dick until they get what they want.
    A mutual friend told me to never give a freebee away. "Ask lots of money & then you know that dog will be treat & reared correctly".
    Take care..............

Bulldoghistorian and F.W.K. like this.
  20. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

I appreciate your taking the time skipper, thanks man!

david63 and reids skipper like this.