1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Oddbod's Ch. Bludd

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Southbanker, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I got a Dutch shepherd , best guard dog ever ,, so alert nothing get by her , Iv had rotts , and Neos , dangerous , but lazy , but shit a lot , , with Dutch and Belgium shepherds , if kept clean , small enough to live in a house ..

2. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

That Dutch shepherd you got sounds ideal @Dusty Road, people told me about her and said she's an absolute tool, thanks for your input mate, appreciated! A Dutch or Belgian shepherd appears best bet I think!

3. Euro

Euro Big Dog

Malinois have high prey drive, not the best around kids and small animals

oldguy likes this.
  4. david63

david63 CH Dog

Either one would be fine oldguy Because they love hamburger and guess what your ass is hamburger.

Soze the killer and oldguy like this.
  5. when u saw him he was about nine , shortly after send him to gladiator he died 3 or 4 months later
    I was gutted as it was the same week I had to put down Jacky Brown due to illness

Just before he went off I bred him to both buts and her sister red
    each gave me just one pup, I bounced back trough red and red jnr who luckily were decent producers

oldguy likes this.
  6. its not the first time this was mentioned apparently the word was he paid a lot of money
    when the other fella had the dog he weight around 15 kilo down from 20 plus and he a severe urinary and dick infection that was unable to be cured

Dusty Road, oldguy, Finito and 2 others like this.
  7. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

Am i reading this right bulldoghistorian ? Gladiator got the dog off you ? And it was in poor condition when the next fella bought him ? Is this gladiator a paki ? As i think i know of him

oldguy likes this.
  8. Kangal

9. Euro

Euro Big Dog

different breed

10. palooka

palooka Big Dog

believe me you have to respect dustys shepherd and give it a wide berth, ive thought about getting one myself a few times

11. oldguy

oldguy CH Dog

That's about what I heard mate.. Stay in your car and don't move until Dusty comes to the rescue haha!

palooka likes this.
  12. are you gonna argue werther a kangle or octa are diffrent breeds Euro???

Same dog.diffrent place.

13. And Oldguy them Mals are brill mate.
    as brainy as a collie.
    or a very close secound.

14. Euro

Euro Big Dog

they are not even remotely same. they are both LGDs but they are physically different dogs, ovcharkas are long haired, shorter and more bulky.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    they both come from totally different parts of world, ovcharkas are from russia and kangls from turkish region

AGK likes this.
  15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

They are 2 different breeds.
    Like saying a sbt and apbt are the same.

16. Euro

Euro Big Dog

worse, like saying dogo argentino and american bulldog are same because they are both used as catch dogs

AGK likes this.
  17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Not even bred for the same thing. One is a guardian the other a herding breed. I never really liked the kangels. The one you posted looks good but most I see are gangly long and tall. Awkward type phenos. The OVC built thick and heavy in structure but I could never deal with all that hair... Lol.

18. Euro

Euro Big Dog

alabai are somewhere in between the two, but they can be pretty dog aggressive
    [​IMG]

19. so the ochvarka I was talking about are the dogs that were used in matching in the early 90's in east, they were specific line, around 80 to 90 kg
    bitch got in heat , moya decided he was the man , 3 decided he was not , got 2 , nr 3 was to much
    thats the story, still fucked the bitch tough, was tied up

20. No Gladiator is not a pakistani ( am I saying this right)she is from eastern europe, I learned from 2 dogman named Dr Death and The captain ( although from Afghanistan) the word paki is not to be used and is considered an insult
    although both gentleman offered me a substantial amount of money I never sold either of them a dog, captain called me 3 weeks before his passing to say goodbye, dr death called me a few years ago to apologize he left the game
    I told both we old I am out there is the game and than there is life

kasperian, GameGhost, NOR and 4 others like this.