1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ok here is a question?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crazycooter, Jul 7, 2009.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

I am not all about the papers so here is my question. Now how do you know if your dog is hollingswroth, patrick, colby, garner, or which ever? you say it is one name but then when you look into the papers of said dog there are other names in it so how do you decide do you go by the most recent blood line or do you go by the original bloodline that started it?

2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I believe its personal preference...I like to state the main and then the strain...There are many differnt routes to take depending on the bloodline.

3. Caos

Caos CH Dog

I go to the original.

4. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

percentage of blood. whichever is highest i would go with that. unless it is scattered. which just cause you have five big names in your peds doesn't mean it isn't scattered. JMO

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

i try to differentiate between the blood line and the breeder. for me a patrick dog is one from patrick himself. he bred it and sold it as a pup. if i buy two patrick dogs and breed them myself, then they are no longer patrick dogs. they are still bolio dogs. I may have chosen to breed the dogs that he would not have bred, thus what i did cant be contributed to him. i would still have bolio dogs just not patrick dogs.
    my other preference is redboy dogs, and of the redboy strain i like the mims version. so ike the patrick/mims cross more than the bolio redboy cross if that makes sense.