1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ol Roy?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by kalenhcc, Oct 30, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I will add that I do suplement the ol roy with fish oil and Suet.

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I dunno Buck all these dogs were raised on ol roy and thay look good and healthy to me.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This one too but his tall ass was a bitch to keep out of the sink so he would su[plament his own diet every now and then lol

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
  3. Germanic

Germanic Pup

lol at supplement his own diet

4. GI Joe

GI Joe Big Dog

nice looking dog in the first pic ,but that wasn't what I saw first had to focus my eyes.lol

5. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

wouldnt feed it to my dogs unless i had to, but i just found out that it makes for a damn good camp fire, shit doesnt go out. lol

6. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

Thanks for all the input from everybody... I think kirkland will be the next bag of food I buy can you get it from stores or is it all online ordering??

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

LMAO. I figgured someone would appreciate the boob shot.:D

8. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

I'm a cleavage fan too, but not a fan of those f'ed up pants in the second pic :eek:. I bet it wasn't taken on halloween lmfao

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

If you can't afford $30 a month on a bag of dog food you shouldn't own a dog. Not trying to be a jerk but what if the dog gets sick or hurt? How you gonna cover the vet bills if you can't cover a decent bag of feed every month? And what about heartworm preventative? JMO.

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I spend about $85/month on food. Thats feeding, right now, 9 dogs.

11. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

I found a diamond brand carrier but which bag do you guys buy?

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Personally I swear by diamond as long as its the naturals, but really regular diamond is better than ol' roy, hell anything is LOL, if you have. A petco or even wal mart close by go grab a bag of beneful, or even purina dog chow its still crap food but better than ol roy and not much more expensive.

13. Belcher256

Belcher256 Big Dog

I feed the adult dogs Lamb Meal and Rice Fomula, it doesnt have the corn in it
    Also Co ops have diamond the cheapest usually

14. kalenhcc

kalenhcc Big Dog

Im most likely gonna go with Diamond thats what has been recommended the most and its not as expensive as I thought it was.

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

i feed exactly the same stuff, i think totw bison is the best food on the market for the price, chicken soup is pretty damn good food too and good price compared to other all natural type foods, and if you go with chicken soup go ahead and feed the puppy to an adult dog because its the exact same ingredients just more protein/fat for the same price.

16. SlaughterHouse

SlaughterHouse Big Dog

I have been feeding the diamond natural dog food for about two years know and highly recommend it. Some of the best food for the money.

17. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

you couldn't pay me to feed any of those crappy kibbles old roy, pedigree, iams, etc. I use to feed innova red meat when I fed kibble and it worked fine for me. If you can't afford a decent feed for your dog just because your trying to save a buck for the heck of it I agree with yardboy you shouldn't own a dog then. I can understand if you have a whole yard to feed maybe. When it comes to the quality of feed I could never be a cheap a** to my dog or dogs in the future. I will sacrifice a little to try as best as possible to stay away from garbage filler feeds as best as I can ;)

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

So let me get this straight. Yall DON'T like Ol'Roy???:confused: :DLmao:p

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

No shit right! lol My bro was in the Goth phaze for quite some time . I almost thought he was a lifer lmao. He finaly grew out of it and i can now stand the site of his silly ass. lol

20. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I know I certainly don't :dogdrink::D I wonder if brindlexpitt stands correct about it being a top notch usage as firewood though :p