1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old boliovs newer bolio.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by outrightmike, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Naustrom: I think it was you who posted a ped with the macho dog prominent on the top side? If you didn't know, that dog was a cur and the guy who is affiliated with that dog put a rub on my buddies dog (maybe because they ran through that macho shit- IDK). Alot of people can verify this including Maloney if he is still around. But if the dogs down from that dog are working..................

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

this macho?

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [226204] :: MALONEY'S MACHO

i think i know which ped you're referring to. he shows up once in the 3rd and twice in the 4th. Didn't know that about him though. Their are some damn good dogs down from him though, particularly through macho jr

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I like the bottom side of that Voodoo/Banjo breeding.I bet those were some real nice ones

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

the dog on my avatar is off that.he is a dam good dog.

5. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Macho jr quit to a dog named Apache. I know of two other dogs that outpulled that stuff- all from the same breeder. Yes it looks like he produced a few but crossed: Reid/Geist/Tant's Easy is a great example. She produced when crossed even further it appears.

I think this is what ca jack was attempting to articulate. These dogs are a bit more nuanced then "did he quit or not".

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i like some of the newer stuff threw buck
    im workin on implementing some of it in the next year or 2

7. yessir

yessir Pup

is he up for sud