1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old game Bred Bull terriers

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Box Bulldog, Aug 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

Correct, just making the point that it's not just the EBT that some Bulldogs can resemble.

I've seen a Share Pei type dog go over 40 mins with a Bulldog and was the top dog, I can't for the life of me find it but I think it was on 56.com.

Of course the APBT is the number one fighting breed but I wouldn't even say the Bull Terrier is necessarily second either......

2. DogMan85

DogMan85 Banned

Dusty Road, Honestly how would you rate Psycho's ability as a pit dog? I know the dog was game but how would you compare him to a Bulldog in performance at the same weight?

3. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Meh. That was years ago durning the "great mixing" as they call it. EBT were imported and shown in china as well.

Shar pei were bred for game and china has a fast lane circuit with no breed restrictions. Most are apbt but I've seen a bully kutta, some bandogs, and an American bulldog winning in the same box as SPF kennels ex gr ch cooper, who was an apbt who resembled a bully but did not act like one. I'll post some official Chinese matches later.

I wouldn't say the EBT is second either because it is rarer in a working form. The stafford is second IMO.

4. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

he was born in 1980 , its a long time ago ,,,but I would say , he was equal to low ability APBT...

DogMan85 and bluedoglover like this.
  5. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

What about some other dogs like gr ch rocky or gr ch duke?

6. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I'v seen "Marvin" who was a very small dog ,,,if it took "Rocky" that long to beat him , they must have been low ability , "Duke" was above average for a SBT,,,but no way near the standard of a good APBT...imo

bluedoglover likes this.
  7. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Interesting to say the least. I heard oxbull's Ch buster compared to a good apbt. But all the others it seems did not. Have you ever seen a stafford who compared to an apbt?

8. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

This pup was said to be a promising talent as well.

Dog.jpg

Box Bulldog and bluedoglover like this.
  9. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Source for the pic? I enjoy a drivey spitz type.

10. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

bluedoglover and Dusty Road like this.
  11. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Robertosilva likes this.
  12. italianpit

italianpit Big Dog

I've saw many freak sbt from the same line

13. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

Thrown together video on the Vintage EBT.

PlugUgly and Box Bulldog like this.
  14. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

You should send this video to the kennel clubs to show them how they are suppose to look.

PlugUgly and Robertosilva like this.
  15. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

You can't fix stupid people though. I have many better EBT pictures but they are all in different folders and I haven't bothered to put them all together.

Good Looking French Bulldog here (1916) , lol.

1916.jpeg

italianpit and bluedoglover like this.
  16. Box Bulldog

Box Bulldog Top Dog

Working dog, Looks a lot more functional than today's frenchies.

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I just watched two vids of EBT vs. apbt (back yard shit in China) and in both vids the EBT is getting his ass handed to him but that is no surprise. Whats surprising is the EBT's will to keep on fighting in which I find funny and entertaining for some reason maybe because the EBT reminds me of clowns. LOL....In china they fight all types of dogs every where in the streets, malls, buildings, parks you name it, they dont give a fuck. LMAO

Robertosilva likes this.
  18. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

then they have a barbecue with the loser!!!

Box Bulldog likes this.
  19. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Them Chinese street fights are crazy. I saw a shiba vs an English bulldog lol.
    Some entertaining shit, but none good dogs. But the professional leagues are respectable. And public enough to be considered a true sporting event.

Check this out
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=538548979662830&id=535281473322914&ref=content_filter

He won five but lost his sixth.

Box Bulldog likes this.
  20. bluedoglover

bluedoglover Top Dog

Box Bulldog likes this.