1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old glory kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by popcorn23, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popcorn23

popcorn23 Pup

Does old glory kennels sell good quality pups?

2. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

I happy with the two i got from OGK.

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Lmfao ........
    The two i bought had mange !

4. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

A well known dogman told me i bought mine about 5years too late .

5. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

Have you taken care of the mange.

6. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

That is a good one. People have been saying that one for years, there are not what they use to be. I believe that to be true of most current dogs that is being produced today. But i grew up around Carver dogs, that is a high bar for most dogs to reach. I can say this Wildside and OGK dogs are the closest thing to Caver dogs that i can remember. Good towards people, love to work, people pleasing, full of life, and the perfect mix of bull and terrier, good structure and one hell of a brain. (Well known Dogman told me) you should quit listening too that jack ass. Why didn't he advise you to spend you money somewhere else?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
  7. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

That's funny for you and your well known dog man new what either one of you new your ass from a hole in the ground you would know the dog next to your handle was bred by ogk sounds to me like your a green horn that don't know shit

8. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

Mr leafy that is to save you from calling your well known dogman

9. Mr. Leafy is seven years old, so he would fit into that 5 year theory. And he was bred by E.F not C.L. Even though she lived there at the time.

10. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

I'm sorry but you are mistaken look at the bitch it was hers and they co owned the male dig a little deeper pal you will need a backhoe to keep up with me on this shit the only good dog e.f bred in the last 10 yrs was by a mere accident far few and inbetween

11. Call Ed then, I owned that dog for the past 4 years, his mother was "Wildsides Crook" if it was C.L's dog then it's because Ed gave it to her.

12. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I thought Ed was still in jail?

13. nope...........

14. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

I don't need to maybe you should call his ariginal owner and get your shit right no he is at home and talking shit like usual

15. I bought the dog from Ed as a "pet bull" bottom line, he is not yours, OGK's, or Ed's he is mine. Problem solved! I have no problem with anyone, but I know the dog has been and will be well taken care of, before me, during me and after me! As for the "ORIGINAL" owner thanks.

16. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

A good friend of mine owns leafy's littermate... bred by red rover... dam wildside & LYONS Crook... you should know that if you have his papers????????

17. What's your point? OHPITS, "you know the guy you don't like" has his papers, I signed them over to him! I would love to see Leafy's littermate, I'm not here to argue, I'm just telling it how it is!

18. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

If you had ever had the papers you would know that the dam was Wildside & LYONs Crook....and Red rover was the breeder.... just have to give credit where credit is due....who actually owns the dog and takes care of him you or OHPITS??

19. I have for the last 4 years, he does now. Post his littermate I would like to see. Once again I had the papers, and C.L. knows that, I can also read a little. I know what you are saying, I gave credit. Look up a few posts, I said thanks!

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Yeah the mange has been taking care an yes i was 5 years too late getting a bulldogs from her . I own a few dogs bred by ogk an the older dogs are alot better then the ones being pedled today.. I know were mr. Leafy came from an were has been since he was born i know every yard he has been on an every man that owned him. So please dont try an school me on whats in my yard thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.