1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old glory kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by popcorn23, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

if it was not for ed c would have not had what she has today she is pushing somebody elses hard work strait down the shitter imo..

2. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i could be (and probably am) wrong, but i thought c had bulldogs long before ed......

3. I don't care either way, call them both and ask. They are both very nice and very helpful. Seems like a bunch of cry baby bullshit all over these threads to me. I also could be wrong but was C.L. not at Ed's when I picked him up? I know one thing........Ed ask if I had plans on fighting him, and he said if I do he would walk in the house and hand me ALL my money back plus gas money. I don't know what that means to you folks, but that means alot to me. As I said before I bought Leafy as a house dog and that is the BOTTOM line, Ed knows that, C.L. knows that, J.D. "OHPITS" knows that, just happened I bred him to Zena ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [298670] :: BACKWOOD'S ZENA

4. A few MONSTER came out!

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

YES THEY DID, Any one can say what they want I own one and he is as good as any dog I have seen in 25 years. FACT ! pS I DONT OWN PETBULLS. I hunt mine hard and that lil basterd is all kind of crazy strong in all the right places.

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Wish he wouldve held on to this mindset

7. MAX150

MAX150 Pup

OHPits you are definitly are in need of schooling. If it was not for CL, WSK would not have continued as long as it did, something Ed told me personally. anyone that visited from the late 90’s to the end of ‘06 knows that CL was always on the yard taking care of the dogs and through many surgerys and winters took care of the whole yard, dogs, paperwork, cooking meals ect ect. Ed has always given her credit for that. and she has always given credit to Ed for the dogs she still has with WSK blood. She fights for our breed and has worked with many clubs and written several petitions to fight and stop BSL. OHPits, you can continue to keep hating on her. But as you do so you only show how ignorant you are and how little you actually know.

TO ANSWER THE ORIGNAL ?: OGK is still producing A1 quality dogs!!! I have seen more great dogs from her than bad. And this is well within the last five years!!!! I know of at least 4 CH’s off the top of my head. And NO I wont list them. Do your own homework!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

8. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

:welcomesign::goodposting:

9. duckmike

duckmike Big Dog

MAX good post stick-up for what you think is right.If more people on this site stood up to the trash talkers maybe there would be less trash talking and more contructive talk instead

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
  10. art

art Big Dog

i dont care for ed no more to much....but thes is real tru.....
    OHPits you are definitly are in need of schooling. If it was not for CL, WSK would not have continued as long as it did, something Ed told me personally. anyone that visited from the late 90’s to the end of ‘06 knows that CL was always on the yard taking care of the dogs and through many surgerys and winters took care of the whole yard, dogs, paperwork, cooking meals ect ect. Ed has always given her credit for that. and she has always given credit to Ed for the dogs she still has with WSK blood. She fights for our breed and has worked with many clubs and written several petitions to fight and stop BSL. OHPits, you can continue to keep hating on her. But as you do so you only show how ignorant you are and how little you actually know.

11. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I guess I set my standard a little higher then most but the dogs i got was not healthy an was not taking care of in a proper maner the dogs should of never been sold in the first place .... You can called it hating i call it a fact.. I would gladly work out a deal on the dog with any of you that think her dogs are top notch but i will be strait up the dog has a mange problem. An fuck if i had 10 litters a year for the last 5years I would hope to produce more then just a few ''CHAMPS'' look at the % of champs she has produced ... An most of you has never even owned a dog from her kennel so your opinion dont mean shit ..

JD

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

lol you forgot she is a AARD judge ..

13. art

art Big Dog

lol nope ...but for real dont care her dogs or eds...but she did take care of eds dogs at one time for a good min....and y you buy a sick pup that all on you there

14. art

art Big Dog

i dont like some famly of dogs...not the line oh

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I bought a sick pup because I was lied to. Here is the ? that should be asked smart guy Ill keep it simple for you. IF SHE HAS SUCH GREAT HEALTHY BULLDOGS WHY WOULD SHE SELL ME 2 SICK PUPS THEN ?

16. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

i don't mean to stir the pot, but i'm not seeing many others posters complain about getting unhealthy dogs from ogk.

just my $0.02.

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I done told you if you dont or never owned a dog from her your .02 cents dont mean shit cpt save-a-bitch . I have had other people contact me via PM an EMAIL about the same problem I had its just they just chose to not to speak out about what then own in public I dont give one shit who likes what I say about her kennel I feed my yard neither her or them can make or brake me so fuck'em an feed'em alpo :yeehaw:

18. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

next.......

19. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

impressive.

20. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

Took your advice called EF and CL..... no papers???????? Know thta u dont have your sidekick stickin up for you you want to talk shit about OGK but she bred Mr. Leafy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.