1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old glory kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by popcorn23, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

It is amazing that a whole breeding program can go to crap in five years. What happened? Did all the good dogs die at the same time? And I guess all the offspring died also. The funny part is they went to shit the day after mr leafy was born. I don't own anything from ogk or do I know them, but I would rely on their experience before going with some loudmouth making his rep with a keyboard.

2. No papers what, speak english! Pm me or call me, Ed called me last week and asked if it was ok to sign the shit over to J.D.!

3. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

English!!! You never had the papers!!! You lied. Why would he have to sign the papers IF you had themThats why u didnt know ogk bred the dog!!!!! both of all you are full of shit!!!! LMAO!!!! I told you u would need a backhoe!!!!!

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

This thread is starting to get interesting:D

5. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

If you signed them why would Ef have to sign them??? I'm telling how it is!!!!

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Well I have 2 sets of papers on Mr. Leafy ADBA an AADR an yes we all know the ADBA papers say RRK as the breeder an reason papers had to be sent to Ed is he co-owned Mr. Leafy Ed got Mr. Leafy back as a pup when Weed past away you should of known that if you did so much homework. Another thing i most add I never said the dogs was not bulldogs I said the pups I got WAS NOT HEALTY get it right stop trying to twist shit around an put words in peoples mouth.

7. art

art Big Dog

oh she a... pos..just like ed...hmmmmmmm... think about where she got that from ..lolololol he lies just to sell dogs to

8. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

Two sets of papers but no signature... you couldnt get papers back that quick. LMAO So now you are saying that OGK sells bulldogs?????? BELIEVE ME I KNOW MY SHIT!!!

9. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

What did she lie about ART??? I have bought several dogs and havent heard a lie yet????

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

11. art

art Big Dog

well oh got a sick dog..he not me i wood have told her where thay can go..i never buy a sick pup....she told oh the pup will be better in a few days right ...she was post to tell him...she dont know if the pup will snap back...i think..just my op

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Lmfao at your rep remark.... unlike most people on this forum I live in the real world lil buddy..

JD

13. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

You are full of shit if you would of called Ed like you said you would know I have papers on the dog dip-shit go troll on another thread an get off OGK's pussy you lil ass sucker your nose is brown i mean look at your handle CL.

JD

15. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

You obviously dont know me!!! You are the one stuck in lil man syndrome!!!! You are full of shit!!! And that pic right there puts you on blast. I OWN THE BROTHER!!!! and no problems with mine!!!!!

16. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

My handle tells most people who I am!!! Get off Ed's dick.....you were probably EFs prison bitch!!!!!

17. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I TOOK THE DOGS TO THE VET SAME DAY I GOT BACK TO OHIO ONE DAY AFTER PICK UP .I GOT EMAILS TO SHOW PICK UP DATE OF PUPS AN HER SAYING THE DOG HAD A PROBLEM AN ITS NOT MANGE AN THEN I GOT VET PAPERS SAYING ITS MANGE WHAT MORE DO I GOT TO HAVE TO PROVE I HAVE NOTHING TO GAIN BY TELLING A LIE BUT SHE DOES(my $1000 lol ) HELL I WISH THEY WAS NOT SICK OR SHE AT LEAST MADE THE SHIT RIGHT....

18. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

stompyfan get your pantie out your ass an take care of them dogs lol. Prison bitch ha ha funny shit coming from eds ex yard bitch

19. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Oh yeah everybody knows about the great ohpits dogs. I know everybody around me is dying to get one. I forgot about all the great dogs you have bred and campaigned. I won't ask you to name them because a list that long may shutdown the server. Maybe you should follow all those people who pm you about those horrible ogk dogs and keep it to yourself. I am confused you say they breed crap and you use one they breed as your avatar. I wouldn't feed something from someone I think so little of.

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Well do your homework on
    mr. Leafy an you tell me why i own him an beleave me its nothing to do with ogk/rrk/ ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.