1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

old glory kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by popcorn23, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

LMAO!! Dig a lil deeper...you better get you backhoe out! I have had stuff off of stompy since day one!!!!!

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

An if ogk had so much to do with mr. Leafy tell me why do i own him an ogk dont ?

3. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

You tell me. LMAO!

4. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

You tell me why! LMAO!!!

5. stompyfan

stompyfan Pup

Did EF or CL ever breed him????

6. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

ohpitbull :corner: This is what you are doing to yourself.

What you think Mr.Leafy is the truth since you own him and that you think you have the greatest Wildside stud dog alive :singintherain:
    Ohio isn't about nothing but talk you got dogs banned, SW Ohio got busted, and put on TV with cops in the box. You all need to shut up and grow up. Have some respect for the dogs you own and the lines you are intrusted with. Your big mouths do more harm than good. I met alot of people from Ohio and you brag to much.

:goodnight:This is the current state of Ohio/ Haven't had a gamedog in the state since Zebo.

7. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

you're right holdndown, we don't

it wasn't pretty a few years ago off 75 when they got popped. a handful of those folks are still locked up. and then it folded on everyone else, dodk, rk, and a whole lot more got popped in the following year. and a few legit ch and producers got put to sleep over it. things in dyt and the surrounding area are still nasty with these dogs.

and it was from idiots running their mouths.

there might not have been any gamedogs in OH since zebo, but da had more than one winner after him, and more than a few have won some bets. ;)

but please don't stop jd from hanging himself, it's more than entertaining. there was another thread where someone pointed out him talking out both sides of his mouth, then all of a sudden the thread is gone. *poof*

8. Ed and I co-owned the dog! If you called Ed he would have told you the same thing. As I said PM me or call me, I believe you are just talking to talk though. Pit Bull Forums is that? Oh wait, it's Jason Barker and Mr. Leafy at my house!

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Four pages of arguing is enough. [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.