1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old,Rare,Hard to get,Or just plain extinct blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Big Game, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

I like the stuff nobody wants......:)

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Rocky he has one pup The pup he is looking at is essentualy the exact same blood with a quarter out. (to Rascal I belive) He is also suposed to be getting a Pup off of I.M.'s yard. If he were to mix it up throwing some ofrn blood into the mix He would not be running any blood IMHO.

3. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

Correct, Big game. The mayday/barracuda pup I have, if you go back about 3 generations, is based on the same dogs as the Return/Jesse James pup.

And actually, my pup, if you go back 6 generations isn't that dissimilar from some of Mikes stuff (heavy Red boy), Of course it would be an outcross even though my girl has a red nose and stunning green eyes.

I was not really planning on doing a breeding, however. I would only breed if I could produce something really special.

4. letmeride

letmeride Pup

im wit tha purple pig gas house all day on hoods

5. I want me some good ol fashioned OFRN :(

6. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

So would I! This best stuff I've seen so far (Just my thoughts) is in IL.:cool:

7. Texbull

Texbull Pup

I'd love to get me a OFRN, such beautiful dogs.

8. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

9. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

215pitts could you post a ped on the OFRN dogs in Illinois? I am always on the lookout for performance OFRN dogs. 215 were speaking from first hand knowledge and are the dogs pet, conformation or performance dogs?

10. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

I believe Flametree is from Philly. I have emailed him a few times.

11. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Check PM!!!!!!!!

12. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I'm pretty sure flametree is nothing more than purdy dogs and purdy peds. I'd go elsewhere for "real" OFRN

13. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

:):):)...no comment!

14. Texbull

Texbull Pup

15. I have to agree with the Cotten's Bullet. I have 2 dogs that are 50% Bullet. The male is off Triplett's Rex Jr and the bottom is of Evan Ms. Four Which is off Edward's Stoney and I think Woods' Cocoa I'm not shore dont have the paper in front of me. That male is 15 years old and still on fire and producing. The female is the same bullet stuff except younger abd off a diferant dog. I also know a man that has a tight tight damn near pure Bullet bitch that he will sell for the right price and have a friend that is a friend of the Beckers which Breeds Bullet dogs down here and owned Ch. Beckers Red Dog R.O.M. which is a Bullet dog.

16. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

Don't know much about bulldogs but i would like to see something directly out of I.D Cole's yard. From my understanding, he was always willing to put one on the ground for you when they weren't chasing hogs....... Hard tested.

17. ROSE

ROSE Banned

How is it that you have a male thats 50% bullet where as beckers red dog was only 31% himself? a lot of people just pull numbers out of the air.I had the pleasure of seeing red dog yrsssss.ago.along with D/Walker.and a lot of his offsprings were not his.IM can tell you about red and b/john.

18. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

19. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I have a real tight bred Carver bitch. She's a handfull!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.