1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Old,Rare,Hard to get,Or just plain extinct blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Big Game, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Red B. and Fergie. LOL there is a pair I wouldn't set down and play cards with. LOL

Well, anyone who matches a dog is an outlaw so who can say any of them are honest?
    But when I went up that way years ago, I always enjoyed them.
    Best dogman? I have to say that is a bit of a stretch. :)

2. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Hell of a dog. When Buns & CO. and I went to Polar Bear, Art proved he was a finisher... Top quality of a dog. Back then dogs weren't bred as often as they are today.
    He did produce some good ones.
    R. Carter didn't feel Ch. Joe was that good of a producer and I didn't think Ch. Mike was.
    I got some from the Yankee Boys dog from Joe I like.
    In fact YB Gr. Ch. Art's dam side was Ch. Joe.

Who has the tightest and the best????
    Who has it bred as said is the better question and that is J. Mac. & N. Devic.
    I know this as a fact. These are dogs I seen...
    Also I liked watching Ch. Bumper in Motown and his sister Buns had.
    Ch. 410 was pretty good of Luke of R.S.
    Luke might have produced better then he was because Fargo was no joke for him and Buns and I thought NY. Ny. was better then Fargo but they didn't care to find out.

And for those to make claim about having Art blood after he was gone. BS. Art went back to where he came from and wasn't around the GL area!
    Tadpole sounds familor? :)

3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

AND THE QUESTION IS?
    If it is about OS for get it.
    I've had my fill of making calls without anything happening.
    I wash my hands of that mess along time ago...

Or don't I qualify? I knew every dogman in the midwest including Big Brad as well. If you remember him and was around, you should remember how he died?????

4. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Come on! LOL I liked old Maurice but he was anything but straight,
    in fact he was BI-.:eek:

He was a killer, drug dealer and a pimp.
    These are not things I look for in a person with morles or honesty.
    Paper hanging? Hell I don't remember him registering dogs so how did he hang papers.
    He sold match dogs, not stud dogs...

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I guess over the years I forget a few things like
    ahhhhhhh what was it happened between Red B. and Gr. Ch. Country? :)

6. ROSE

ROSE Banned

HELLO IM,I just threw ole maurice in as a joke.all these things you say are true,but not known by many. PS.ole man FAIRCHILD passed about 3 weeks ago.first JIM,TOMMY,now FAIR.

7. ROSE

ROSE Banned

I had my disputes with O/S as well,especially when he denied that Audery wasn't a cur,and that virgil wasn't out of red danger.Brad should have gone to bed with one eye opened.

8. ROSE

ROSE Banned

What ever happened to that Lefty dog that Buns had?I gave him his gr.ch. I missed NY.NY but i know that he didn't lose to Capone,the dogs name was Batman.Capone was never contract showned.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2008
  9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

ahhhhhhhh DAM!
    I liked ole man Fairchild.......
    NOW there someone who had some great dogs!
    One was Corvino's Iron Will...

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Very good Rose.
    Nice to read someone who knows what they are talking about. :))))

How come I feel like I know you but not by this handle. LOL LOL

11. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Okay, now I know you must have been there because my brother and I were the only ones who knew the dog's name was Batman and came from Pat. BTW, Ch. Mike also died that same night as Gr. Ch. Ny. Ny.
    And you know who judged #1 & #6? :D

Gr. Ch. Lefty, okay, I know who you are now! LOL HOWDEYYYYY

Well you know Frank and how he was when he got on a bender.
    He got drunk and forgot were he hide him across the street and he straved to death.
    That is why when one was retired they were better off with someone else...:(

12. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

Now let me tell ya Red is as honest as they come but Fergie you nailed it ask Ratlif about that (playin cards).He used to stop by fergies place every pay day and go home broke.You may have met Joe D insted of Red?Cause those two were a pair of hustlers,except when they went to Buffalo and mixed it up with the real hustlers.lol
    About country,that was a joke,Red told Pitts ''if it goes an hour Ill pick him up.Charlie was fanged the whole time but was killin him none the less ask anyone there.But Red being the honest guy he is picked up charlie at an hour.He offered Pitts $1,000 just to put the two together again,after he had charlies lips trimed.Pitts wouldnt do it.I was with Fergie when he bought country in Pittsburg.They had no papers and no idea how he was bred.His first win was for a bag of dog food.After that thing with Charlie all of a sudden wow they found the papers and who was he out of...the biggest puppy peddler in Ohio.Wow go figure.
    That was the only loss on his record and all who were there know how that would have turned out.He went into some great dogs and dogmen without a loss.Can you say that?I know I can't.

13. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

Ya your right you didnt say anything about Red.I'm sorry to have snapped at you.The guy is my best friend and a hell of a dogman.
    If you came up with D.Walker I think we may have played golf or at least tryed?
    By the way Frank use to drink a six pack for breakfast every day and go lay bricks,I never seen him sober.
    Big John was a hell of a bulldog.Most go there whole life and never see one that good.

14. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

"Virgil dogs;279649]Now let me tell ya Red is as honest as they come but Fergie you nailed it ask Ratlif about that (playin cards).He used to stop by fergies place every pay day and go home broke."

That was a figure of speach.

"You may have met Joe D insted of Red?Cause those two were a pair of hustlers,except when they went to Buffalo and mixed it up with the real hustlers.lol"

Are you serious? Who I met? I know who Red B is. LOL
    I think I can remember the Gr. Ch. Luther met Ziggie's dog and Noonie ran into Dennis from the North of the boarder with a son of Ch. Milou.
    Do I refresh anyone's memory? lol
    BTW there were 2 Joe D.s.

"About country,that was a joke,Red told Pitts ''if it goes an hour Ill pick him up.Charlie was fanged the whole time but was killin him none the less ask anyone there."

He told him 45 min. The story changes every time it is told. :)
    I don't need to ask anyone else.
    I also knew Pitts.

"But Red being the honest guy he is picked up charlie at an hour.He offered Pitts $1,000 just to put the two together again,after he had charlies lips trimed.Pitts wouldnt do it."

Really? Nice to hear the story from someone who heard it years later.
    Since it was pre-arranged why didn't Red B. do it that way in the first place instead of making this a short time bet. This WASN'T OTC....
    Charlie was getting up in age and if it went long Charlie might not have been around afterwards even if he did win..

"I was with Fergie when he bought country in Pittsburg.They had no papers and no idea how he was bred.His first win was for a bag of dog food.After that thing with Charlie all of a sudden wow they found the papers and who was he out of...the biggest puppy peddler in Ohio.Wow go figure."

You know, I always like to ask very easy questions to people when they make statements how they know someone.
    This is my question for you about Fergie.
    If you knew Fergie, what kind of fence did he have around his yard and what did he keep off to the far left. Also what kind mill did he use and where did he keep it. BTW, no fair asking Red B. these questions.:)
    BTW, when a very well known dogman got out of dogs and Fergie got them all, who was that well known PA. dogman?

"That was the only loss on his record and all who were there know how that would have turned out.He went into some great dogs and dogmen without a loss.Can you say that?I know I can't."

LOL are you serious???????
    Long before Red B. got into dogs!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2008
  15. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

"Virgil dogs;279650]Ya your right you didnt say anything about Red.I'm sorry to have snapped at you.The guy is my best friend and a hell of a dogman.
    By the way Frank use to drink a six pack for breakfast every day and go lay bricks,I never seen him sober."

I have no doubt you know Red B., many do.
    He has had some good dogs and has done well with them.
    But don't try and speak about a dogman like Frank.

I knew Frank better then most.
    In fact when he died we were suppose to be on our way to IA.
    Frank had his faults and I personally saw times were I thought Red could have used better behavior.

To say Frank was a drunk all the time isn't true.
    When Frank died he hadn't drank in along time.
    Frank and I were like road dogs at the end.
    Before that I saw and done a lot of things with Buns and Co. over the years. In fact he also was with us the night with Luther and Ziggy, because Luther was already been to #2 @ Buns. Though the 6 min deal wasn't nothing to behold.
    He went with me when I took the pups to McNasty off Joey.
    McNasty and Buns, as well as myself knew each other over some time.
    This was after K.G. & Co.'s Ch. Red Dog's litter mate brother Bun's Ugly 1xw proved DG into Joey @ the CH. show.
    Frank was having trouble breathing then because of "Black Lung".
    He could barely walk around the house to the dogs that day.

As far as dogmen's record, I will compare the many grand champions Frank had to Red B.'s record anyday...

16. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

Oh wow a test from the master.Let me see I was only at the ferg's place about a million times but i will try to remember.
    He didn't have a fence around his yard per say.He had hog pannels around his dog yard though.The back left of the yard was were the dogs were.His mill was a belt mill in the room off the kitchen,that lead to the back door.The PA dog man you are referring to was John Pachoccie(?spelling)and I would never refer to him as a dog man as he got sick at the site of blood.Do you want to know if his step daughter was a good piece of ass I know that to.
    So you knew Blair Hetrick?Cause thats who started Red in the dogs.Now are YOU serious,you never lost?lol Ya right.
    About hearing that story years later bullshit pal I was there were you?And it was an hour not 45 min YOUR WRONG.I'll bet the farm on that.And please Charlie might not have made it you have got to be kidding,and I thought you were a dogman.Thats why he won another AFTER that one at 6 1/2yrs.And by the way just to show what a bulldog GrChCharlie was he beat Ch toro when he had heartworm!
    I have paid my dues pal I dont need to kiss no ass,knowing a few of the great dogmen means nothing but being respected by them means alot.I can go to just about any oldtimers place on the east coast and be welcome.Now did I pass your test.

17. Virgil dogs

Virgil dogs Big Dog

I didnt mean any dis respect to Frank I knew him for years so dont get your panties in a bunch.I never did see him sober so what if he was alive he would say the same thing about me.I liked the shit out of him and he ALWAYS brought a game dog.

18. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Guys, a little too much personal information is being thrown around here. I think the discussion of certain individuals( past/present) (dead, alive) are better suited in Private Messages.

Thanks for your understanding.:)

19. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

I respectfully disagree..If a person is deceased I see nothing wrong with using names,but I if said person is alive I would definetly use only initials..

Also,I dont know about the rest of you,but I would MUCH rather read what real dogmen have to say/post than what pet owners/newbies etc have to say..Just my opinion..

20. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

28. Keep your posts on the topic the thread was originally created for. For different topics, make a new thread in the appropriate forum. If you feel like chatting, there is a chat room available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.